Profile projector is primarily utilized for measuring the dimensions of the component. In the manufacturing process, it is very crucial to test each and every material before incorporating the same. In order to ensure high quality in your production line, making the best use of Profile Projectors in the industry will be beneficial. Therefore, it is important for the manufacturer to understand the advantages and applications of profile projectors in industries.
This instrument captures the image of the component and then magnifies it to many folds. The magnified images are then projected to the operator from where the dimensions required are digitally recorded and displayed.
Hence, Profile Projector can magnify every minute details of the component to offer you a clear picture of the product and save you from transmitting the errors into the production line.
Which Industries require Profile Projectors for Quality Assurance?
• For inspecting shape and sizes of the PET bottles and their defects.
There are some defects which cannot be analyzed by naked eyes. Moreover, uneven shapes can be measured to bring uniformity to the whole batch.
• For inspecting surface deformities in the automotive industry.
Surfaces of automobiles carry minute defects, like scratches and dents. These defects can be easily magnified using profile projector.
• For inspecting minute flaws in glassware.
High-end glassware is crafted with precision. Any defect may decrease the mechanical stress and increase the brittleness.
• For inspecting components with irregular shapes and sizes.
Not every component can be measured with a micrometer, sometimes due to the delicate nature of the product. Thus, this instrument cut down the challenge of measuring uneven shapes and surfaces.
What Benefits Profile Projectors can add to your Industry?
• Minute details can be assessed very easily as the images are magnified. Small defects like scratches and burrs also get highlighted. Defect identification can be done very easily.
• During analysis of the components, there are some indention marks left on the test object. These marks can be easily analyzed and identified using this instrument. These might be very minute indentions but can create a considerable effect on the end product.
• The profile projectors are used for several measuring at a time which saves time and energy.
Presto’s Profile Projector is one of the best testing instruments that offer a projection of high-resolution images of the test specimen for better quality check process. It can deliver maximum advantages and fulfil all applications of profile projectors in industries.
With Presto Profile Projection, magnify the quality and reduce the flaws.