Hot air oven is widely used in many industries to sterilize the equipment and other materials that are used in a laboratory. It is used for delivering the heat treatment to the product. Due to its simplified standard operating process and cost efficiency, it is now being used in different industries for heat treatment and for the quick drying process. As far as medical industry is concerned, the sterilization process is not restricted to dry sterilization or dry heating. Many other techniques are also used.
It is commonly used for dry heat sterilization. Dry heat sterilization is a method of controlling microorganisms. It employs higher temperatures in the range of 160-180°C and requires exposures time up to 2 hours, depending upon the temperature employed.
The benefit of dry heat includes good penetrability and non-corrosive nature which makes it applicable for sterilizing glassware and metal surgical instruments. It is also used for sterilizing non-aqueous thermostable liquids and thermostable powders.
It works on the principle of fine quality air convections in highly heated electrical chambers. The testing machine comprises a double wall chamber with an automatic controlling unit that helps to maintain the even required temperature in the chamber. Once the temperature reaches the set temperature value, the temperature falls down to the pre-set state so that the door of the chamber can be opened easily to take the sample out. It is a highly economical device that operated the heating and drying easily to analyse the behaviour of ageing on the samples and to determine the quality of the products. The best part of the instrument is that it does not produce any noises. To know the technical specification of the testing instrument.
Hot Air Oven-Touch Screen is a unique test cabinet designed to detect the change in the physical characteristics of the material and to ascertain the actual working life of testing device at elevated temperature.
Few key features we deliver:
• Intuitive Graphical Menu driven system
• Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
• Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
• High Grade imported Glass Wool insulation
• Advanced Microprocessor based PID based temperature module
• Equipped with rapid air circulation German imported fan for uniform and homogenous heating
• HMI based Touch Screen display with user-friendly information in form of images and test values
• Alarm output signal test process completion
• Event Data recording with date & time stamping
• USB port to the data record
• In-built programmable soak timer