Sales: 0129 4272766
Customer Care:1800 103 1031
- Perfection – Presto testing Instruments has relentlessly strived towards improving its capacity to conceptualize, design and manufacture powerful test solutions. Our equipments cater to the automobile sector, textile & yarn industry, rubber industry and pet bottle & plastic industry. The remarkable degree of perfection ingrained in our equipments is a testimony to unmatched quality and impeccable performance.
- Reliability – Our customers rely on us and it is our responsibility to live up to their expectations. We value these long lasting customer relationships that we have built and nurtured for the past 30 years.
- Expertise – Our stable infrastructure ensures consistent quality at all levels. Innovating new testing equipments and putting our extensive scientific knowledge to practice has allowed us to create latest material & quality testing equipments. Our products are, thus, a physical expression of our process expertise and quick adaptability to fast emerging technologies.
- Superlative Quality – Presto uses the latest lean manufacturing techniques to ensure low overhead costs leading to sharper product pricing and better cost benefit to the end user. The utilization of concepts like 5S, Kaizan, Poka Yoke and zero defects have ensured superlative quality at value for money prices. Effective utilization of resources and practicing correct production techniques has enabled us to effectively reduce production costs. Our objective is to pass on the resulting benefits to our clients and thus, provide cost effective solutions.
- Tested & Certified – Presto testing Instruments is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company. This implies that all our departments including Design, Manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, Administration, Quality Control and After-sales service are regularly monitored and assessed for their performance. Our equipments strictly comply with AATCC, BS, DIN, M&S, BIS & ISO requirements. We ensure that each product that leaves our premises is thoroughly inspected and tested. All our products come along with an inspection and Conformance Certificate (approved by NABL labs).
- Onsite Training & After Sales -After sales service ensures minimum down time and with service like Annual Maintenance contracts the customer can derive benefits from our team of factory trained engineers who not only provide services but also provide onsite training on the correct usage and implementation of test instruments.