The humidity chambers are the testing instruments that are used in industries for testing the quality and capacity of products to bear different climatic conditions. The instrument is used for subjecting the products to different climatic conditions and then analyze the products for the change in the physical and chemical properties. The testing instrument is capable of achieving a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels hence; it can be applied to a variety of testing procedures for various products and materials. Here are some of the applications of Humidity chamber in industries.
- The instrument can be used for testing the long-term stability of the products in the cosmetic industries at higher temperature and humidity level.
- It is also used for testing the capacity of the food products to retain their quality when they have to face elevated temperatures and humid climatic conditions.
- The instrument can also be used for testing the stability of the pharmaceutical products in extreme climatic conditions with high temperatures and high moisture content.
- The textile products are also tested with the help of the humidity testing chambers. The textile products are tested for the color fastness and change in physical properties such as appearance when facing the elevated temperatures and humidity.
- Building materials can also be tested for their endurance against the extreme climatic conditions that they have to face during actual use.
Presto is one of the most competent supplier and manufacturers of Humidity chambers that are extensively used in industries for testing of various products and material under extreme climatic conditions.