GSM Value is the unit to measure the weight of the paper. It stands for Grams per Square Meter. It is a very simple test to perform and tells a lot about the basic properties of Paper material which is very important to decide the quality. Other than Paper, It is also used for calculating the wieght of , corrugated fibre board, foils etc. For instance, the heavier a corrugated fibre board is, the better is the quality of the box made from it. In this post, we we will share some vital information on Paper weight assessment.
Presto is the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Grammage checking kit. It includes a standardized Round Cutter and Digital Balance machine for Grammage measurement of Paper samples. With this advanced Grammage checking kit, it becomes very easy for the manufacturers to calculate GSM of Paper and ensure the best quality of final products.
Advanced Features of the Grammage Kit are as follows:
The Round Cutter
• Made of high-quality Aluminium pressure die
• Light weighted and resilient
• Deliver highly accurate test results
• Equipped with heavy duty German cutting blades
• Superior shock resistance & overload protection
• High contrast LCD display
• Software lock switch & integrated transportation lock
• Adjustable footrest with level indicator
• Airproof shield cover available on request
To Calculate GSM of Paper, assuring precision is a vital requirement. The further pricing of a paper or packaging material is decided based upon its quality factors and the paper grammage is one of the most common factor required.