Vibrations can cause damage to the contents of the package. Many products, especially delicate or sensitive items such as electronics, glassware, or pharmaceuticals, are susceptible to damage from excessive vibration.
By subjecting packages to vibration testing, manufacturers can ensure that their products will reach the end-user in optimal condition, minimizing the risk of breakage or malfunction.
Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument
known as a vibration table
that is used to test the damage caused by repetitive movement in vehicles.
Vibrations during transportation can affect the overall integrity and structural stability of the package itself. Excessive vibrations can lead to the loosening of components, detachment of seals, or even structural failure, compromising the package's ability to protect its contents.
Presto being a leading lab testing instruments manufacturer
has designed high-quality lab testing equipment that is used to test the vibration simulation of packages and ensure that your package will not get destroyed due to vibrations.
In this post, we'll outline five key factors you should consider when choosing a vibration table for your packaging line. But first, we will discuss the importance of testing the vibrations of packages before delivery.
Importance of testing vibrations of packages before delivery
Testing the vibrations of packages before delivery is crucial for protecting the contents, maintaining the structural integrity of the package, and ensuring the safety of transportation.
By implementing robust testing procedures, companies can enhance customer satisfaction by delivering products in excellent condition while also minimizing potential liabilities and losses associated with damaged or compromised packages.
Thus, by using the right package testing instrument
, one can easily test the vibrations of the packages and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
This high-quality lab testing instrument has been designed in accordance with industrial standards including ASTM D999 and IS 7028(part II). With this high-quality lab testing instrument, packaging manufacturers can easily test the quality of materials against vibrations.
Now, let us discuss more about the Presto vibration table.
All about Presto vibration table
The Presto vibration testing table
is reliable and versatile testing equipment designed for evaluating the vibration resistance of packages, products, or materials.
It features a digital LED display that provides clear and precise information, allowing users to monitor and analyze test results with ease. With highly accurate test results, the vibration table ensures consistent and reliable performance under various frequency settings.
The inclusion of a digital timer enables users to set the desired test run time, facilitating automated testing processes and enhancing efficiency. Additionally, this testing table is equipped with sample slippage protection provided by rails on all sides, ensuring that the samples remain secure and stable during testing, minimizing the risk of damage or inaccurate results.
You can read more on the role of vibration tables in the packaging industry
. The Presto vibration testing chamber
boasts a robust structure with a strong base plate, enhancing its durability and stability during operation. This rugged construction ensures that the table can withstand the vibrations generated during testing without compromising its performance or integrity. The adjustable frequency feature allows users to select the appropriate vibration levels based on their specific testing requirements, providing flexibility and customization.
To enhance user experience and convenience, the vibration table is equipped with highly advanced features that are listed below.
Features of Presto vibration table
The Presto vibration table combines advanced features that make it easy for manufacturers to conduct vibration simulation tests on the materials. Below we have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing instrument.
- Digital LED Display
- Highly accurate test results under various frequency settings
- Digital Timer for setting test run time
- Sample Slippage protection by rail on all sides
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Adjustable Frequency
- Feather Touch Controls
Technical specifications of Presto vibration table
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 Kg
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Table Size: 800 * 800 mm
- Amplitude: 25 mm peak to peak
- Power: 220V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Frequency: 2Hz to 6Hz
- Testing model:
- Vertical synchronous
- Vertical asynchronous
- Swivel synchronous
- Swivel asynchronous
- Angle in Swivel Model: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º
- Timer: Up to 99.9 min or 99.9 hrs
- In Swivel Testing Model, the angle is changed according to changeable sprockets provided in the machine
With these high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct vibration simulation tests on the materials. By using Presto vibration testing instrument manufacturers
can easily evaluate the transport worthiness
of the package.
Now, let us discuss the top factors that needed to be considered when choosing a vibration table.
Key Factors to Consider When Choosing a Vibration Table
There are a few key factors to consider when choosing the right size and power supply for your packaging line. Below we have mentioned the top 4 of them:
- The weight of the product: You need to make sure that the vibration table can handle the weight of your product. Presto vibration table comes with a maximum load capacity of 100 Kg that makes it easy for the manufacturers to conduct vibration simulation tests on the materials.
- The size of the product: You need to make sure that the vibration table is big enough to accommodate your product. If it's too small, your product won't fit and if it's too big, it could be difficult to move around. Thus, with the Presto vibration testing instrument, manufacturers can easily test the package of size 800 * 800 mm.
- Should have adjustable vibration frequency: Frequency plays a critical role in testing the vibration simulation of materials because it directly influences the response and behaviour of the materials being tested. The Presto vibration table comes with an adjustable frequency when subjected to vibrations at different frequencies.
- Industrial Standards: The vibration table you use must be resonated as per industry standards that include ASTM D-999, TAPPI T-817-pm, and IS7028 (part II). With the Presto vibration table, one can accurately test the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
These are the top 4 factors that one must look out for while buying a vibration table
. If you want a free sample testing session for our vibration table, then give us a call at +91 9210 903 903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with all your queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra