In the packaging industry, the use of paper and related products like corrugated boxes, fiberboards, paper boards, etc. are used widely to deliver products accurately to customers. One of the most important aspects that needed to be taken care of is the dropping ability of these boxes. You can easily test the drop strength of the packages with the use of a drop strength tester. Thus, if you are looking for a quality drop strength tester for your packaging firm, then you can go with the Presto drop tester manual model. This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that is used to test the dropping ability of cartons, corrugated boxes, or other packaging materials. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the Presto drop strength testing instrument and how this lab testing equipment is useful in testing the strength and durability of these boxes. But first, let us focus on the drop strength test and why you should conduct it.
What is a drop test and why you should conduct it?
A drop test is a reliable quality test for packaging manufacturers to assess the strength and durability of their products. Drop tests are typically conducted by dropping a package onto a hard surface from a specified height. The results of the drop test can help manufacturers determine if their packaging can withstand the rigors of shipping and handling.
This is one of the quality tests that will be performed on the material like corrugated boxes and cartons to ensure their drop ability and transport worthiness of the materials. This type of quality test measures the ability of packaging to withstand impact forces during shipping and handling.
Below we have listed the advantages of using the drop tester in the packaging industry.
- With the use of a drop-strength tester in the packaging industry, one can easily ensure the durability and strength of cartons against higher drops.
- By testing the drop strength of cartons, one can get confidence in the sturdiness of cartons when dropped from a certain height during the process of shipping and transportation.
- Carton drop test will help to identify the weak areas that needed to be fixed to ensure that an accurate product will be delivered to the customer by fixing those weak areas.
- You can read more about the advantages of carton drop tester in the packaging industry. Now, let us discuss brief information about the Presto drop strength tester.
All about Presto drop strength tester
Presto is a leading top drop strength tester manufacturer and provides the manual model of this quality lab testing instrument. It comes with a provision to uplift the test platform with a guide mechanism. Users can easily perform straight and angular drop tests on this single instrument.
This lab testing equipment can easily take a load of up to 50kgs and works with a minimum drop height of about 750mm. This package testing instrument has been built on a strong base plate with a rugged structure to accurate conduct carton drop tests. Now, let us discuss the features of the Presto drop tester.
Features of Presto drop tester manual
When it comes to testing the dropping ability of cartons, a dropping strength tester is one of the most significant testing instruments to be used. This quality lab testing equipment is used to ensure the sturdiness of the materials when dropped from a certain height. Below we have listed the features of the Presto drop tester manual model.
- Top edge holding device with adjustable height as per the test requirement
- It has a Havel grey and blue combination with zinc chromium coating for corrosion resistance.
- The body is made up of mild steel for increased shelf life
- It has twin flaps as a dropping platform
Technical Specifications of Presto drop strength tester
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50Kg.
- Minimum Drop Height: 750mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device
With these features and technical specifications, one can accurately conduct carton drop tests on the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers. If you wish to know more about this testing equipment like the drop tester price
or want to conduct a free sample testing session
for this quality laboratory testing equipment
then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.
Author : -Gaurav malhotra
you may also like