If you are in the business of packing or transporting materials like carbonated drinks, juices, or water, it is important to use the right type of packaging. PET bottles are a popular choice in the packaging industry, but it is important to ensure that they are the right size and shape for your needs. That's where Presto hot wire bottle cutter comes in. By accurately measuring the weight of each section of a PET bottle, our testing equipment can help you determine the perfect size and shape for your needs. In addition, our hot wire bottle cutter can also help you to achieve a consistent cut, meaning that your bottles will have a professional finish that will impress your customers. So if you're looking for an easy way to get the perfect PET bottle for your packaging needs, look no further than Presto Testing Instruments. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about how Presto hot wire bottle cutting instrument works? But before that we are going to focus on what is hot wire bottle cutter, and why you should use it? So, let us get started!
What is a hot wire bottle cutter and why you should use it?
PET bottles are an essential part of the packaging industry. They are strong and lightweight, making them ideal for a variety of uses. Most commonly, they are used for carbonated drinks and food items. The shape and size of the bottles are important for the better safety of the products that are packaged in them. For the best shape and size, it is important to test the weight of every section of the PET bottles individually. This ensures that the bottles will not break under the weight of the contents and provides firm balancing to the bottles
. Additionally, it helps to prevent leaking and other accidents. By taking these precautions, PET bottles can help to keep products safe and secure during transportation and storage.
We understand that quality control is essential for any manufacturer, and accurate weight analysis is a key part of the process. The Presto bottle cutting machine is a high-quality testing device that can help accurately weigh each section of a bottle. This lab testing instrument is easy to use and provides accurate results, making it an essential tool for any quality control department. With the Presto Testing Instruments Bottle Cutting Machine, manufacturers can be sure that their products are of the highest quality and meet all weight requirements.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the Presto hot wire bottle cutter.
Features of Presto hot wire bottle cutter NXG model
From a strong clamping holder for zero gripping support to precise measurement, you will get different types of an advanced sets of features that will make it easy for you to cut the bottle section precisely.
Below we have listed the features of the Presto hot wire bottle cutter.
- A cost-effective and efficient way of cutting sections of a PET bottle.
- Best for accurate section weight analysis.
- Strong clamping holder for zero slip gripping support
- Digital Display of heating for accuracy and repeatability
- Rapid heat-up of wires for sample cutting
- Precise measurement of test sample section weight analysis
- Length, Width adjustable clamping mechanism to hold the different sizes of bottles
- Inbuilt with cutting wire tension adjustment
- Equipped with Variable Voltage Potentiometer for heat control
- Strong and rugged base plate
- Available in 2-wire and 3-wire configuration
- Adjustable fixture to test different size test bottles
Technical Specifications of Presto hot wire bottle cutter
- Sections cut: Top, Cylinder, Bottom
- Display and control: Digital Heat
- Bottle Neck Holder: 21.74 mm (Other Sizes available on request)
- Heat Control: Variable through Port
- Heating Method: Kanthal Element wire
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- No.of wires: 2
- Maximum Diameter of Bottle: 130 mm **
- Maximum Cut Length: min. 60 mm & Max. 320 mm
- Other sizes available as per requirement
- Heating levels: Low, Medium, High
- Heat Monitoring: Digital Display
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
How does Presto hot wire bottle cutter work?
To operate the machine efficiently, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, start the machine and place the specimen on it.
- Adjust the cutting wire with the help of length adjusting knobs.
- After the wires are in their right place, adjust the heating display with the help of the heating display knob.
- After adjusting the heating display, turn the heating ON to the first level by turning the Heating on the rotary switch to level 1.
- In that case, turn the heating rotary switch to level two. This will increase the heating in the wires and will easily cut the bottle.
- If the bottle is not cut even on the level three heating, increase the value in the heating display by adjusting the heating display adjusting knob.
- Now take the worn-out wire from the machine and then place a new wire on the machine. First place one end of the wire in the wire holder on the backside.
- After that, insert the other end of the wire into the wire holder on the front side and tighten the wire by pushing the compression nut and rotating it in a clockwise direction.
In this way, you can easily cut the bottles precisely. To know more about this lab testing instrument
, give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with all your queries.
you may also like