Tensile strength testing is a type of mechanical testing used to measure the ability of a material to withstand a tensile load or pulling force without breaking or deforming. It is one of the most common and important tests used to determine the mechanical properties of a material, such as its strength, elasticity, ductility, and toughness.
Presto has recently launched a highly advanced lab testing instrument known as Tensile Tester Servo
. This is one of the high-quality laboratory testing equipment that is used to test the tensile strength of the materials.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with the information about Presto tensile strength tester servo and its high-end features that makes your tensile testing process much easier.
All about tensile strength tester servo
A tensile strength tester servo is specialized lab testing equipment used to test the mechanical properties of materials under tensile load. It uses advanced technology to apply precise and controlled forces to a sample of the material and measures the resulting elongation, deformation, and ultimate failure point of the material.
Users can accurately test the tensile properties of the materials which provide several benefits over traditional testing methods, including greater accuracy and precision. This will allow a more detailed analysis of material properties including stress-strain curves, and elastic and plastic deformation.
Now, let us discuss briefly the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Tensile Tester Servo
Tensile strength tester servo equipment can be used in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, construction, manufacturing, and materials science. It is essential for quality control, material selection, design and engineering, and safety testing. It has been designed with high-quality features that are listed below:
- Load cell calibrated by NABL-approved proving ring/dynamometers
- Cross-head travel length: 700mm grip to grip ( with standard vice-type grip)
- Highly accurate micro-controller based system controls
- Immediate analysis of results after the test with complete accuracy & Precision
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. Users can create product identification, test speed, test method, test mode, etc.
- USB option available for storing test data (Pen drive not a part of an offer)
- Data output in PDF and CSV file format.
- Can be programmed home return with time defined.
- Calculate the Direct Tensile Strength with High precision Load cell interface
- Calculate the Test results, Min. /Max. /Avg.
- Single-column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over-travel safety
- Signature Calibration facility with Password.
- Hardened ball screws for frictionless movement
Technical Specifications of Tensile Tester Servo
- Power: 220V , Single, 50 Hz
- Display: Touch Screen (7Inch)
- Accuracy: ± 2% at full range (with master load)
- Speed: 1 mm/min to 1000 mm/min (Changeable through speed controller)
- Grip to Grip Separation: Min 60 mm and Max. 700 mm (applicable only with vice-type standard grip)
- Load Capacity: Up to 500 Kgf
- Safety: Yes(Limit Switches)
- Grippers (optional added based on requirement): Vice Type (Standard grippers)
- Material: Mild Steel
- After the test Home return: Yes
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Dimensions: 400 x 500 x 1566 mm
*Optional: Pneumatic and Special Grips
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the tensile properties of the materials and ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers. To know about the tensile tester prices
, give us a call at +91 9210 903 903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will assist you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like