The muffle furnace is a vital testing instrument that is utilized in the laboratories for testing different materials. The instruments are used for conducting the test methods that requires a high amount of heat. There are many applications of muffle furnace that are utilized in industries. The instrument can reach a very high temperature of up to 9500 C, which is ideal for some critical applications in industries.
Here are some of the major applications of a muffle furnace:
Research and Analysis
The instrument can be used in the laboratories for performing the research about various properties of different materials. The instrument is used for converting the materials in absolute ashes. This ash is used for performing the analysis of different attributes of the materials that are being tested. It is the best way to study the chemical properties of different materials.
The device is used in different metallurgical processes for the heat treatment of different materials. The heat treatment is used for making any structural changes in the materials. The muffle furnace can reach up to such high temperatures that are capable of making desired changes in the materials at the molecular level.
The aerospace industries uses muffle furnace for testing the the flame retardancy of distinct materials at very high temperature, which are to be equipped in the aircraft.
Presto offers highly efficient muffle furnace that is used widely in different industries for the purpose of quality assessment of different materials as well as products. It is a unique test cabinet precisely designed to analyze the percentage of Ash content in a particular test specimen. It follows International test standards of IS & ASTM.
• Temperature sensing through J-type sensor.
• Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures.
• PID Control for Temperature.
• High Grade density imported Glass Wool Blanket insulation.
• Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
• SSR based heaters
• Auto tuning Advance PID controller
• Inner Chamber Size - 4 x 4 x 9 Inch, 5 x 5 x 10 Inch, 6 x 6 x 12 Inch (Other size available)
• Display - 7 Segment LED display
• Accuracy - ± 5°C
• Least Count/Resolution - 1°C
• Sensor - J-type/K-type as per selection of range
• Power - 20A, 220VAC, Single phase, 50 Hz
• Timer Range - Up to 999 HRS (Timer optional)
• Temperature Range - Ambient to 900ºC, 1200 C & 1400 C as on request
you may also like