Do you want your products to arrive safely without getting damaged during transportation and rough handling? If yes, then it is important for you to test the quality of materials accurately against bursting strength. The bursting strength of the material refers to the resistance of the materials against bursting when a bursting force ruptures a material. This can be done with a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Presto Burst Genie 2.0. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that can be used to test the bursting strength of paper & packaging materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
In this article, we will discuss a brief about Presto Burst Genie 2.0 and how this quality testing equipment is useful in ensuring the quality of boxes against bursting. We will also discuss the benefits of using this quality testing equipment.
Introduction to Presto Burst Genie 2.0
When it comes to protecting your products during shipping, you need to make sure that your corrugated boxes can withstand the rigours of the journey. As we have discussed above the bursting strength of the corrugated box
is one of the critical factors that needed to be taken care of before final product delivery.
Thus, with the Presto burst testing machine, manufacturers can easily test the bursting strength of paper and its related products like corrugated sheets, fiberboards, paper boards etc.
This newly launched model of bursting testing instrument is easy and will help you ensure that your boxes are up to the task of keeping your products safe. The Burst Genie 2.0 is equipped with advanced features such as a touchscreen display, an automatic peak hold facility, and a microprocessor-based control system for precise and repeatable test results. This testing instrument complies with international testing standards such as ASTM, ISO, TAPPI, and JIS, making it suitable for use in various industries.
The compact and user-friendly design of the Presto Burst Genie 2.0 ensures easy operation and maintenance. This quality instrument can store test data for future analysis, and the data can be easily transferred to a computer or printer for record-keeping purposes. With the use of this lab testing instrument, one can easily measure the burst strength of the materials with ease. With Presto Bursting Strength Tester 2.0, you can be confident that your products will arrive safely at their destination.
Features of Presto Burst Genie 2.0
- Automatic burst factor calculation in the paper
- Single Push Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value of test results in memory
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case the specimen is tightened uniformly using the operating wheel
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Calibration lock & key feature
Technical specifications of Presto Burst Genie 2.0
- Capacity: 40 kg/cm²
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828 with the master gauge
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1Kg/cm2
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test fluid: Glycerin is about 98% purified (lab grade)
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase, 1440 rpm
- Test Range: 1Kg / cm to 38 Kg / cm2
With these high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct bursting strength tests on the materials and deliver quality products to the customers.
Benefits of Using a Bursting Strength Tester in Packaging
When you use a Presto Bursting Strength Tester, you can be assured that your corrugated boxes will be of the highest quality. This tester quickly and accurately measures the amount of force required to burst a corrugated board.
Using a Presto Bursting Strength Tester
can help in saving your product against rejections by ensuring that your boxes are strong enough to withstand the rigours of shipping and handling. In addition, this tester can also help you avoid product damage by helping you identify weak points in your boxes. By testing your boxes regularly, you can be sure that they will continue to protect your products during transit.
Below we have listed the top benefits of using this quality lab testing equipment.
- By testing the bursting strength of corrugated boxes, manufacturers can easily analyze the strength of packaging boxes against bursting.
- When the bursting strength of the material is tested then you can easily make improvements in the product designs and ensure that the box will not get burst in between shipping and transportation.
- Another benefit of using a bursting strength tester in the packaging industry is that this machine will allow the manufacturers to get confident in the quality of products and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
These are some benefits one will get with the help of this quality testing instrument, manufacturers can easily ensure that their products will meet the highest standards and will not burst in between shipping and transportation.
The Importance of Testing Corrugated Box Quality
The BST is an essential lab testing instrument for any business that ships products in corrugated boxes, as it can help to identify potential issues that could lead to damage during transit. By testing the bursting strength of your corrugated boxes, you can be sure that they will be able to withstand the rigours of shipping and arrive at your customers' doorsteps in perfect condition.
If you're looking for a reliable and accurate way to test the quality of your corrugated boxes, look no further than Presto Bursting Strength Tester. With its easy-to-use interface and highly accurate results, the BST is the ideal solution for ensuring that your products arrive safely and on time.
Presto Bursting Strength Tester is a valuable packaging testing instrument
for ensuring that your corrugated boxes are up to par. This box-testing machine
can test the bursting strength of a corrugated board by simulating different loading conditions, such as those that might be encountered during shipping or storage. By testing the board's resistance against bursting, the Presto Bursting Strength Tester
can help you ensure that your boxes will be able to withstand harsh shipping conditions.
If you need a free sample testing session for this quality testing equipment, then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra