Torque measurement ensures that the caps are tightened to the correct torque specification. This is important for maintaining the integrity of the product inside the bottle and preventing leakage during transportation and storage. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a torque tester for bottle caps. This is one of the high-quality laboratory testing equipment that is used to measure the torque value of bottle caps and ensures that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. This high-quality lab testing equipment will provide value in digital format.
It has an HMI display that comes with a high-end sophisticated readout with Auto Tare (ZERO) set facility with peak hold management. This quality testing equipment will accurately hold the sample in between anti-slip holders/pegs for the strong holding of test samples.
In this article, we will discuss a brief about the Presto torque tester for bottle caps and how this quality lab testing instrument will work effectively to test the opening and closing torque of bottle caps. So, let us get started!
All about Presto torque tester
Measuring torque can help to optimize the production process by identifying any issues with the capping machine or the caps themselves. This can help to reduce downtime and increase production efficiency.
Presto torque testing equipment
is a highly useful lab testing instrument
that can accurately measure the torque required to open a closed bottle cap. This high-quality bottle testing instrument
is designed with high-quality materials and advanced technology, making it a durable and long-lasting device. It requires minimal maintenance and can be easily calibrated to ensure accurate measurements over time.
Besides this, the Presto torque tester for bottle caps is equipped with a digital display that shows the torque readings in real time, providing accurate and reliable measurements. It also has a range of features such as peak hold, auto zero, and password protection, which enhance its functionality and user-friendliness.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto torque tester for bottle caps
The Presto Torque Tester is a specialized lab testing instrument designed for measuring the torque force required to open or close bottle caps. It is widely used in the packaging industry to ensure that the caps are tightened to the required specifications and can be opened and closed easily by consumers.
It has been designed with highly advanced features that make it easy for manufacturers to conduct torque tests for bottle caps.
- Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support and Adjustable fixture to test different size bottles
- HMI Colour Display for accuracy and repeatability
- Excellent system control with the latest HMI touchscreen
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Current test running status display
- Highly accurate test results and calculate the test in average also.
- Fully automatic test after easy settings
- Easy to access Inbuilt self-calibration facility
- Selectable torque unit.
- 10 Sample readings can be seen on display
- Thermal Print Report
Technical specifications of Presto torque tester for bottle caps
- Max. Torque Range: 100 lb- inch
- Accuracy: ± 0.50 lb-Inch (with master weight)
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.01 lb- inch
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Display: HMI TFT Screen 4.3 Inch
- Torque Unit: lb Inch / Nm
- Minimum Diameter for specimen holding: 20 mm
- Maximum Diameter for specimen holding: 130 mm
- Max. size of test bottles to be tested: 2.5 liters
- Sample Size: Min. height 25 mm
- Anti-vibration pad: Specially designed to reduce the effect of the vibration
- Safety: Yes (overload protection)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct torque test
on PET bottles and ensures that bottles are tight enough to be delivered to the customers.
Now, let us discuss some simple-to-follow steps for the Presto torque tester.
Simple to follow steps for Presto torque tester
- Plug the machine into a 3-pin 5 amp power supply socket and turn the mains switch on.
- The load indicator might show previous test readings, so you need to set the pressure to zero.
- To set the pressure to zero, press the TARE button, followed by the RESET button. The Load Indicator will then show a zero reading.
- To ensure accurate placement of the specimen, rotate the jaw-adjusting knob in an anticlockwise direction to take the jaws apart.
- Adjust the specimen holding pegs according to the size of your specimen.
- Place your specimen properly in such a way that it is straight and touches all four pegs at the same time.
- Once you have properly placed your specimen, tighten the jaw adjusting knob by turning it in a clockwise direction until it is secure.
By following these simplified steps, you can easily start the machine and accurately test your specimen and determine its torque value.
You can easily conduct a free sample testing session using this quality testing equipment by giving us a call at +91 9210903903
or emailing us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra