Whether you're a small business shipping products or a large-scale manufacturing powerhouse, ensuring that your boxes are strong enough to withstand the rigours of transportation is crucial. Testing the box compression strength of the materials is a crucial part of quality control. Thus, with the Presto box compression testing instrument, manufacturers of the paper and packaging industry can easily test the quality of products against compression and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
In this article, we'll share five expert tips on how to properly maintain your machine for optimal performance and reliable results. We will also discuss a brief about the Presto box compression tester and how this quality testing equipment is useful in testing the compression strength of packaging boxes. So, let us get started!
Ensure reliability of packaging boxes against compression with Presto box compression tester
A box compression tester
is an essential lab testing instrument
that has been designed to test the compression strength of boxes and ensure that these boxes can easily withstand various levels of external pressure during transportation and storage. Our digital box compression tester
has been designed to test the compression strength of boxes accurately with its highly advanced testing features.
This box-testing instrument
is easy to operate and can save your products from getting rejected. You can easily operate this machine by turning it ON and placing the samples accurately on this testing machine. It is important to prepare the testing specimen
Make sure that the specimen is placed in the center of the plate otherwise the test results would not be correct. Mark points are provided. Bring the compression plate near the specimen by moving the rotary switch in a downward direction.
Users can make use of the fast runner option to take the compression plate just above the test specimen with an increased speed of 50 mm/min.
This quality lab testing equipment will give highly accurate test results under uniform compression force. Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto Digital Box Compression Tester
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Over travel protection
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Available in Computerized model also
- Available in various platform sizes and Load Cell Capacity
- Optional Printer Facility
Technical specifications of Presto Digital Box Compression Tester
- Type: Compression
- Capacity: 500 Kgf
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load).
- Least Count: 200 gm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test Platform Size: 450 * 450 mm
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Motor: 1 HP Three Phase, 1350 rpm
- Standard: ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, and JIS Z0212
With its high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct box compression tests
on the materials and ensure accuracy in test results.
Now, let us focus on some useful tips on how you can easily and effectively use a box compression tester.
How You Can Easily Maintain The Box Compression Tester?
Regular maintenance of the box compression tester will guarantee accurate testing results, minimizing errors in quality control processes. By adhering to a comprehensive maintenance schedule, including routine inspections, lubrication of moving parts, and calibration checks, potential malfunctions or inaccuracies can be promptly identified and rectified.
Below we have listed some easy-to-maintain tips for box compression testers:
- Ensure greasing of the lead screw every three months.
- Ensure the Right placement of the specimen during the test procedure.
- Check the placement of limit switch rings before commencing the test.
- Tighten the V-belt drive every three months and check it for regular wear and tear. Replaced worn-out V-belt immediately.
- Top up the gear oil in the gearbox annually.
These are the top 5 maintenance tips that you must consider to maintain a box compression tester. If you need more information about this testing instrument like box compression tester price
, or need a free sample testing session then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like