Tensile strength is a fundamental mechanical property that measures a material's ability to withstand tensile (pulling) forces without breaking or undergoing significant deformation. It is a critical parameter for engineers and designers involved in structural applications. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a tensile strength tester that is used to test the tensile ability of materials when held between the upper and lower jaws of the machine.
This high-quality lab testing equipment comes with an advanced load sensor through advanced electronics that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct tensile strength tests on the metals. Analyzing the effect of a low tensile rate on metals reveals increased ductility, yield point elongation, reduced strain rate sensitivity, and influences on fracture behavior. Thus, it is important for the manufacturers to conduct tensile strength test on the materials and ensures their durability. In this blog, we are going to provide you with brief information about the Presto tensile strength tester and how this quality lab testing equipment is useful in analyzing the effect of low tensile rate of metals.
What is the Effect of a low tensile rate of Metals?
When analyzing the effect of a low tensile rate on metals, it is observed that the material tends to exhibit increased ductility and resistance to deformation.
The slower loading rate allows for more time for dislocation movement and plastic deformation to occur, resulting in a higher elongation before fracture. This can be advantageous in applications where the material needs to absorb energy or withstand sudden impact loads.
Moreover, the low tensile rate also tends to lead to an increase in yield strength as the slower loading allows more dislocations to rearrange, hindering their movement and making it more difficult for plastic deformation to initiate.
This knowledge can be valuable in understanding and optimizing the mechanical behavior of metals under different loading conditions. Thus, we at Presto has designed a high-quality lab testing instrument
known as a tensile testing machine
that will help to evaluate the tensile properties of materials and ensures that quality product will be delivered to the customers.
All about Presto tensile strength tester
The Presto digital tensile strength tester is a state-of-the-art testing instrument designed to accurately measure the tensile strength of various materials. It incorporates several advanced features to ensure precise and reliable testing results.
This digital tensile tester
utilizes an advanced load sensor, coupled with sophisticated electronics, enabling it to sense and measure the applied load with high sensitivity, linearity, and repeatability. With a cross-head travel length of 750mm grip to grip, it offers ample space for accommodating different sample sizes.
The Presto tensile testing machine is a rugged double-column structure, ensuring stability and durability during testing. It is equipped with safety limit switches to prevent overtravel and ensure operator safety.
The hardened lead screws facilitate smooth and frictionless movement of the crosshead. The load cell is calibrated by NABL-approved proving ring/dynamometers, ensuring accurate and traceable measurements. Users can understand the tensile strength of your product
with a tensile strength tester.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto digital tensile strength tester 2500 kg
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Cross-head travel length: 750mm grip to grip
- Double-column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over-travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NABL-approved proving ring/dynamometers
- High accurate micro-controller based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after the test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
- Specially designed gripper jaws for holding fragile samples.
- Another capacity is available as per requirement.
- Wintest one-way communication software.
- Graph of Force vs Elongation
- Easy Data management. Users can create product Identification, Sample ID, Shape of Specimen, Company Name, operator details, etc.
- Auto cut-off facility.
- AC Speed drive as an optional accessory (Variable Test Speed)
Technical specifications of Presto tensile strength tester cap 2500 KG
- Motor: 3 Phase Induction motor, 5HP, RPM - 1440
- Power Consumption: 0.76 - 3.72 KW
- Display: Digital (LED)
- Standards: ASTM D412, ASTM D429-73, ASTM D624, ATM D638-01, ASTM D76, IS 13360-5-7, IS 3400(Part1-1987).
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can accurately test the tensile strength of materials and ensures that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
This high-quality lab testing equipment
will let the users effortlessly commence tests
with the help of a tensile strength tester. To get a live demo for the use of this testing equipment, just give us a call at +91 9210 903 903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will assist you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like