Humidity refers to the amount of moisture present in the air or a substance. The level of humidity can significantly impact the quality, safety, and longevity of various products. Thus, testing the humidity of the materials is important to ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. By testing the humidity, manufacturers can ensure that their products meet the desired quality standards and are safe for consumption. Presto is a leading humidity chamber manufacturer and offers this quality testing instrument at the best and most affordable prices.
This quality lab testing equipment has been designed as per industry standards that include ASTM D1776, ASTM D1776M-15, and BS950 Part-1(D65). This will ensure accuracy in test results. In this blog, we will discuss brief information about the Presto humidity testing chamber and how this quality lab testing instrument is useful in testing the humidity of the materials. We will also discuss how you can easily control the humidity levels in this quality testing instrument.
Importance of testing humidity of materials
Many products, such as pharmaceuticals, rubber, plastics, etc. are sensitive to moisture and humidity and can easily change their physical characteristics on the basis of changes in temperature.
Excessive humidity can affect the dimensional stability and quality of these materials which will lead to damage to product quality. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument
known as a humidity testing chamber deluxe model
that will accurately assess the actual working life of a testing device.
This high-quality lab testing equipment provides maximum thermal efficiency by insulation means. It comes with a digital preset timer with an LED display to ensure accuracy in test results. Presto is a leading humidity testing chamber manufacturer in Delhi NCR and offers this quality testing equipment designed with high-quality features.
Now, let us discuss a brief about the Presto humidity chamber.
All about Presto Humidity Chamber Deluxe Model
The Presto humidity testing chamber is cutting-edge lab testing equipment designed to provide precise and reliable testing of humidity and temperature conditions for a wide range of products.
It offers a range of advanced features to ensure accurate and consistent testing results. With an alarm system that includes a buzzing sound at the end of the test process, users are promptly notified of the completion. The temperature sensing is done through a PT-100 sensor known for its accuracy and stability. This lab testing instrument
maintains uniform temperatures and humidity levels, guaranteeing highly accurate test results.
Digital control allows for precise adjustment of humidity and temperature settings. It features high-grade imported puff insulation, ensuring maximum thermal efficiency and minimal heat loss. SSR-based heaters provide accurate and efficient heating.
The digital preset timer with an LED display allows users to set specific test durations, while the in-built auto-tuning function optimizes control parameters.
The water level indicator ensures proper maintenance of the humidity source, and the rapid air circulation, facilitated by a German imported fan, ensures uniform and homogenous conditions within the chamber for heating, cooling, humidity, and de-humidity. You can read more on the top 3 things you should remember
while selecting the best humidity-testing chamber
Now, let us discuss the features of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto humidity testing chamber
- Water Level Indicator
- Equipped with rapid air circulation German imported fan for uniform and homogenous heating, cooling, humidity, de-humidity
- inside the chamber
- Inbuilt Calibration feature with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Auto stop feature to stop the machine at a set time
- Time totalizer to calculate the no. of Hours run by the instrument
- Reservoir water tank auto refilling (Float value arrangement)
- Alarm system with buzz sound at the test end process
- Temperature sensing through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures and humidity levels in the chamber
- Digital Control for Humidity and Temperature
- High Grade-imported puff insulation
- Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
- SSR based heaters
- Digital Preset timer with LED Display
- In-built Auto tuning function
Technical specifications of Presto humidity testing chamber
- Capacity: 150 litres
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: Temp. ± 2ºC / Humidity ± 5%
- Least Count/Resolution Temp / Humidity: 0.1ºC / 1%
- Power: 15A, 220V , Single phase, 50 Hz
- Temperature Range: 15ºC to 60ºC
- Humidity Range: up to 95% RH
- Timer: 999Hr (Changeable to Min. as per request)
- Water Level Low: Alarm output
- No. of Sample racks: 2
- Handle: Yes
- Wet Heater: 1 Kw, 1 no.
- Dry Heater: 500 Watt, 1 no.
- Temperature Sensor: 1 (PT-100)
- Humidity Sensor: 1 (RH)
- Movement Castor: Wheels
- Material: Stainless Steel (Inner & outer body)
- Finish: Stainless Steel combination finish for corrosion resistant
- Dimensions: Inner : 455 x 455 x 710 mm & Outer : 660 x 930 x 1515 mm
Users can easily control the temperature on the digital temperature controller by pressing the PUSH button and using the Set key. This will provide easiness of testing the materials against relative humidity. Just give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like