Tensile stress testing is a critical process for evaluating the strength and durability of materials. By subjecting a material to a tensile force, we can determine how much load it can bear before breaking or deforming. Tensile testing is typically performed using specialized testing instruments that measure the force required to stretch the material. Thus, if you are searching for reliable and quality lab testing equipment to measure the tensile strength of materials then you must go with Presto tensile strength tester digital model. This amazing lab testing instrument has been embedded with highly advanced features like an advanced load sensor, single column rugged structure, peak hold facility, bright LED display, and much more. Thus, you can easily make use of the Presto tensile strength tester to test the tensile strength of various materials with ease. Here we are going to provide you the information about Presto tensile strength tester and how this lab testing equipment will work effectively to provide you with accurate testing results.
The results of these tests can help us to select materials that are suitable for the intended application. In some cases, tensile testing
may also be used to improve the quality of existing materials. For example, by testing material to its failure point, we can identify weaknesses that can be addressed in future production runs. Ultimately, tensile testing is an important tool for ensuring the quality and safety of products made from various materials. You can also read about the significance and applications of this lab testing instrument
Test the tensile strength of various materials with Presto tensile strength tester
Tensile testing, also known as tension testing, is a fundamental quality testing method that is used to determine the strength and elongation of materials. As this testing involves applying a tensile force to the material being studied, it allows manufacturers to obtain precise and exact information about its quality parameters.
When the material eventually breaks under this testing regime, the results provide important insights into its level of durability. Overall, tensile testing
is an essential tool for manufacturers that helps them to ensure their products are of the highest possible quality. Thus, you can evaluate the tensile strength of materials
with Presto tensile strength tester.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the Presto tensile strength tester.
Features of Presto tensile strength tester
The tensile testing machine is mainly used in industries and industrial laboratories for the purpose of studying the tensile properties of various materials. The instrument is meant for creating high tensile forces that are further used for various testing and analysis. The instrument is provided with a limit switch which acts as a safety feature for the machine and limits the movement of the grips of the machine. You can easily determine the tensile strength of thermoplastic materials
with the help of this lab testing instrument.
Below we have listed the features you will get with Presto tensile strength tester.
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Crosshead travel length: 750mm grip to grip
- Single column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NPL approved proving ring/dynamometers
- High accurate micro-controller based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
- Specially designed gripper jaws for holding fragile samples.
- Another capacity available chart as per requirement.
- Wintest one-way communication software.
- Graph of Force vs Elongation
- Easy Data management. Users can create product Identification, Sample ID, Shape of Specimen, Company Name, operator details, etc.
- Auto cut-off facility.
- AC Speed drive as an optional accessory (Variable Test Speed)
Technical Specifications of Presto tensile strength tester
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase 220 / 110 V AC Supply
- Speed: 100 mm/min and 200 mm/min (Changeable through Belt & Pulley mechanism)
- Display: Digital (LED)
- Accuracy: ± 2% at Full Load (with master load)
- Grip to Grip separation: Min 25mm and Max. 700mm
With these features and technical specifications, you can easily assess the tensile properties of materials. Presto tensile strength tester is highly useful in the packaging industry where thermoplastic materials are used. Thus, you can easily check the tensile strength of plastic wraps
with this lab testing equipment.
Now, let us focus on the working of the Presto tensile strength tester.
Working of tensile strength tester
To operate this tensile strength tester successfully, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all plug the machine into a 5 amp, 220 Volts AC and turn it ON.
- Place the upper side of the specimen between the upper fixed grips and tighten the grip firmly.
- Now bring the lower movable grip upwards so that the specimen can easily reach the grips.
- Make sure that the specimen is placed in the center of the grips.
In this way, you can easily test the tensile strength
of materials like paper, rubber, plastic films, rigid plastics, and metal parts. We at Presto is the leading manufacturers of tensile strength tester
and provide you with high-quality lab testing instrument at the best prices. You can even take a FREE Sample testing session just by calling us at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will easily consult you regarding all your queries and requirements.
you may also like