Proper color matching is very important for every product manufacturing industry so that customers will not face the problem of Metamerism. Metamerism is considered to be the color defect present in products where different lighting sources can produce different colors within the same product. Therefore, we at Presto being the leader of lab testing instruments in India, have designed a color-matching testing instrument that allows you to accurately assess the color consistency of the product. The Presto Color Matching Cabinet is a highly recommended testing instrument for maintaining consistency and quality in your product colors with different lighting sources.
This testing instrument is highly beneficial for different industries where there is a need of matching colors accurately. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you the information about the Presto color matching cabinet and how manufacturers can easily use this lab testing instrument to maintain the consistency of colors. So, let us get started!
What is a color matching cabinet?
A Presto color matching cabinet
is one of the most popular color matching testing equipment
that helps ensure consistency in product colors. It is typically used by manufacturers who need to match colors across different products. The Presto color matching cabinet
uses a set of standard light sources to measure the color differences of the products. This laboratory testing instrument
will provide a faster and closer view of color differences based on different products.
With its wide viewing area and high-quality light sources used, you will be able to measure the difference in the consistency of colors. The production experts have designed this testing equipment by using standards like ISO 3664, BS 950, ASTM D 1729, and DIN 6173. If you want to conduct a color consistency test on your products, then you can use this testing equipment without any hassle.
Why is the Presto Color Matching Cabinet essential for laboratories and industries?
The Presto Color Matching Cabinet is essential for laboratories and industries because it provides a consistent, controlled environment for color matching. This color testing machine is designed to match colors under different light sources, allowing you to produce products with accurate colors.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the Presto color matching cabinet.
Features of Presto color matching cabinet-Asia
This laboratory testing instrument designed by the experts at Presto has been embedded with high-quality features that we have listed below.
- Standardized and controlled lighting conditions.
- Wide Viewing Area
- High-Quality Light sources are used
- Standards: ISO 3664, BS 950, ASTM D 1729, DIN 6173
Technical Specifications of Presto color matching cabinet
This testing equipment is fitted with FIVE Light Sources as per CIE International Standards:
- D – 65 – Artificial daylight – 2 Nos.
- TFL Light-Tungsten Filament – 4 Nos.
- TL – 84 Light-Point of Sale – 1No.
- UVB Light-Ultra Violet – 1 No.
- CWF Light-Cool white fluorescent – 1 No.
- Hour Meter-Imported from Germany to record the cumulative usage.
- The angle of the viewing booth – is 45 degree
- Viewing Booth Material – Wood or Steel
- Time Totaliser – up to 99999.9 hours
How to maintain consistency of product colors with a Presto Color Matching Cabinet?
If you're in the PET bottle industry or working in the textile industry, where the products will come in multiple colors, then you know how important it is to maintain consistency in those colors. Whether you're matching colors to customer specifications or trying to keep your own inventory consistent, any slight variation can be a problem. That's where a Presto color matching cabinet comes in.
A Presto color matching cabinet is a specialized laboratory testing equipment that uses different light sources to match colors accurately. By using the Presto color matching cabinet, you can ensure that your colors are always consistent, no matter what your product will be.
Here are a few benefits you will get for using a Presto color matching cabinet:
1. Test your product in different light sources: The type of light used makes a big difference in how colors appear, so it's important to use different light sources each time you match colors. With Presto color matching testing equipment, you will get your product tested in different light sources. This will make it easy for the manufacturers to detect any color difference in the product.
2. View colors from different angles: When matching colors, it's important to view them from different angles to account for variations in lighting conditions. The Presto color matching cabinet has been embedded with high-end features so you can easily view colors from a 45-degree viewing booth.
3. Test your product with a wide viewing area: Whenever you use the Presto color matching cabinet, then you will get the advantage of testing your product with a wide viewing area. Even a large piece of a sample can easily be tested for color variance with the help of this lab testing instrument.
These are some of the points that you should consider while testing your material using the Presto color matching cabinet. If you are looking for a way to ensure consistent product colors, the Presto Color Matching Cabinet will be the best testing instrument to be used for. This cabinet uses a variety of color-matching algorithms to ensure that colors are consistent between testing specimens. This can help you avoid issues with inconsistency in product colors.
If you're looking for a way to ensure that your product colors are consistent, the Presto color matching cabinet is a valuable lab testing instrument
to use. With its advanced color matching technology, you can be sure there will be no issue of metamerism present in your product. And because it's so easy to use, you'll be able to test the product colors with ease. You can even take a FREE sample testing session
just by calling us at +919210903903
or emailing us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
you may also like