Tensile stress testing is one of the most common methods used in various industries like fabrics, paper, rubber, and plastic films, and the rigid plastics manufacturing industry. This test will be done to measure the force required to stretch the materials with ease. Thus, if you are searching for a high-quality tensile strength testing instrument
then we suggest you go with Presto tensile strength tester
. The digital model of this lab testing instrument
will easily evaluate the tensile strength of materials and has been equipped with an upper jaw and lower jaw that moves at a designated speed with the help of a motor.
Here we will discuss how this lab testing equipment is helpful in testing the tensile strength of materials. We will also focus on how you can easily measure the tensile strength of different materials with ease. So, let us get started!
What is the tensile strength test and on what materials you can perform this test?
The tensile strength test is one of the most crucial tests that will be done on materials to test their stability as well as their behavior of them when stretched along the axis of the applied load. This particular test is necessary in order to understand how a material will respond to various force levels and elongations.
Additionally, this information is vital in order to determine if a material is appropriate for a certain application. The results of the tensile strength test allow engineers to select materials that will not fail under anticipated loads, and also help identify potential failure modes. In short, the tensile strength test is an important test for ensuring the safety and efficiency of materials used in a wide range of applications. From fabrics, paper, rubber, plastic films, rigid plastics, HDPE woven sack, mica ply, and other related materials will easily be tested using Presto tensile strength testing machine.
This tensile testing machine
will be made in accordance with industrial standards like ASTM D429-73, ASTM D624, ATM D638-01, ASTM D76, IS 13360-5-7 and IS 3400. If you have already purchased this lab testing instrument and finding an issue in operating it, then you can easily consult with our technical experts. You can also read about the top 3 problems quality engineers will face
while conducting the tensile strength test.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the tensile strength tester.
Features of Presto tensile strength tester
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Crosshead travel length: 750mm grip to grip
- Single column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over-travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NPL-approved proving ring/dynamometers
- High accurate micro-controller-based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
Technical Specifications of tensile strength tester
- Specially designed gripper jaws for holding fragile samples.
- Another capacity available chart as per requirement.
- Wintest one-way communication software.
- Graph of Force vs Elongation
- Easy Data management. Users can create product Identification, Sample ID, Shape of Specimen, Company Name, operator details, etc.
- Auto cut-off facility.
- AC Speed drive as an optional accessory (Variable Test Speed)
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to conduct a tensile strength test and evaluate the tensile strength of materials
with ease. Now, let us focus on how you can easily measure the tensile strength
of different materials.
How you can operate Presto tensile strength tester, digital model?
If you want to perform ASTM D1709 impact test
on materials with ease, then Presto tensile testing machine
is one of the highly accurate lab testing equipment
to be used. We at Presto are a leading manufacturer of tensile strength testers
and provide you with accurate lab testing equipment at the best prices.
To accurately perform a tensile strength test on different materials, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, start the machine by plugging in 5 amp, 220 Volts AC.
- Place the sample accurately on the upper side of the grip and tighten it firmly. Now, bring the lower movable grip upwards so that the specimen can easily reach the grips.
- Once the specimen will be correctly placed, then you can easily commence the test.
In this way, you can easily operate this machine. If you want to conduct a FREE
sample testing session or want more information about this testing equipment like tensile strength tester price, then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries