We all know that cartons and shipping boxes are commonly used in different industries to deliver products accurately to customers. Testing different properties of boxes is an important part of quality control so that customers will not face any issues related to the poor quality of boxes. One of the widely used quality tests conducted on the material is the free fall drop test. It is used to evaluate the durability of a product or material when subjected to impact or shock during a fall. In this test, the product is dropped from a certain height and allowed to fall freely onto a hard surface and determine its durability.
Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality drop testing machine
that is used to test the dropping ability of cartons and other related materials. The manual drop tester will help the manufacturers in ascertaining the quality of boxes by testing their drop strength from different angles.
In this article, we are going to provide you with brief information about the Presto drop strength tester and how this quality lab testing instrument is used to conduct free fall drop strength tests on the packages. So, let us get started!
Test your box drop ability with Presto precise drop testing instrument
The Presto Drop Tester Manual Model
is one of the high-quality laboratory testing equipment
used in the paper & packaging industry that will help to test the transport worthiness of the package. This testing instrument is designed to simulate real-life scenarios where a product may be dropped or subjected to impact during transport or use. The tester is manually operated and can simulate drops from a height of up to 1800 mm onto a hard surface.
This highly versatile laboratory testing instrument can be used in different industries including packaging, electronics, and automotive. This testing machine is easy to use and requires minimal training to operate. The user can adjust the drop height as per its requirement for testing.
This quality testing equipment has been constructed with high-quality materials to ensure durability and reliability. The Presto Drop Tester Manual Model conforms to various international testing standards such as IS:7028 Pt IV. The test results obtained from this machine can help manufacturers identify design flaws, improve product quality, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto drop strength tester manual
The free fall drop tester
has been designed to test the durability and impact resistance of products and materials when dropped from a certain height. It has been designed with high-quality features to check the durability of the packages
Below we have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing instrument:
- Top edge holding device with adjustable height as per the test requirement
- It has a Havel grey and blue combination with zinc chromium coating for corrosion resistance.
- The body is made up of mild steel for increased shelf life
- It has twin flaps as a dropping platform
Technical specifications of Presto drop tester
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50 kgf.
- Minimum Drop Height: 750mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device
Now, let us discuss the benefits of conducting drop tests with the help of a Presto drop tester.
Benefits of conducting drop strength test with Presto drop tester
Conducting drop tests with the Presto Drop Tester can offer several benefits to manufacturers and product designers. Below we have listed some of the amazing benefits one can get with the help of this testing equipment.
- The Presto Drop Tester offers precise and reliable results, enabling manufacturers to determine a product's durability and impact resistance with a high degree of accuracy.
- This quality lab testing instrument comes with user-friendly controls to test the drop strength of packages.
- Conducting drop tests with the help of Presto drop strength tester will help manufacturers to cut down the manual methods of determining the drop strength of packages. This will eventually save time and reduce product rejection issues.
- Manufacturers identify design flaws and make necessary improvements, in their box design with the use of this quality testing equipment.
You can easily take a live demo
for the use of this quality testing equipment, by giving us a call at +91 9210903903
or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and requirements.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra