Are you tired of facing rejections due to faulty products? Do you wish to ensure that your products stay safe during transit? If yes, then drop strength testing will be considered to be the best solution for this. By testing the ability of boxes against higher drops, the manufacturers can easily ensure that the materials will be delivered accurately to the customers. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a package drop tester.
This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that has been designed to test the dropping ability of cartons and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. In this article post, we will discuss brief information about the use of drop-strength testers in the packaging industry. We will also discuss its benefits in corrugated box packaging. Keep reading to find out!
What is a package drop tester and why it is a must-have testing instrument in packaging?
A drop strength tester is a lab testing equipment used to determine the resistance of packaging to impact forces. Drop testers are commonly used in the packaging industry to ensure that products can withstand the rigors of shipping and handling.
Drop testing is an important part of ensuring that packaging can protect products during shipping and handling. By subjecting packages to simulated impact forces, manufacturers can identify potential problems and make changes to improve performance.
With the use of this testing equipment in the packaging industry, one can quickly conduct carton drop tests
on the packages and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
The main purpose of drop tests
is to ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers and that the boxes can withstand the rigors of shipping and transportation.
When the boxes will be strong enough, then the manufacturers can overcome the challenge of product rejections due to poor quality of boxes. Now, let us discuss how the Presto drop strength tester will be the best testing equipment for determining the quality of boxes.
Maximize customer satisfaction with the confidence of the Presto drop tester
Corrugated boxes must be tested for drop ability in order to ensure that they can withstand the weight of their contents and the impacts of being moved around during shipping and storage. Quality testing for drop performance is important to prevent damages caused by inadequate packaging solutions. Drop tests measure the amount of energy absorbed by the packaging materials during the fall, evaluating the ability of the box to protect its contents from the effects of shocks.
Presto is a leading drop tester manufacturer in India
and offers this quality testing equipment at the best and most cost-effective price. By using Presto drop tester manual model
, one can easily test the packages against higher drops
Now, let us discuss brief information about the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto drop strength tester
Presto's drop strength tester, expertly designed, can precisely assess carton durability when subjected to higher drops. This simulation enables a more accurate representation of how cartons will fare during shipping and transportation. Now, let us discuss brief information about the features of this quality testing equipment:
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Easy-to-use lab testing equipment
- Provide highly accurate lab testing results
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the durability of packages against higher drops.
Now, let us discuss the technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Technical specifications of Presto drop strength tester
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50 kg.
- Minimum Drop Height: 770mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device.
- Type of tests:
- Straight Drop
- Angular Drop
- Safety: Locking pin
- Standards: IS: 7028 Pt IV
One can effortlessly conduct drop strength tests on packages using these advanced features and technical specifications. Now, let us discuss the benefits of using a drop-strength tester in the packaging industry.
Benefits of using Presto drop strength tester in packaging
Drop-strength testers play a vital role in the packaging industry by enabling manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that their packaging products are durable and can withstand the rigors of transportation and handling. Here are some amazing benefits one can get with the help of the Presto drop strength tester:
- Accurate assessment of packaging strength: Drop strength testers provide a precise way to determine the strength and durability of packaging products, enabling manufacturers to identify any weaknesses and make improvements.
- Reduced risk of product damage: By using drop strength testers, manufacturers can identify weak spots in their packaging products and make necessary improvements, reducing the risk of product damage during transportation.
- Improved customer satisfaction: Stronger packaging leads to fewer product damages during transportation, resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
- Faster time-to-market: By identifying packaging weaknesses early in the product development process, manufacturers can make necessary improvements quickly, leading to a faster time-to-market for their products.
- Better supply chain management: Stronger packaging reduces the risk of product damage during transportation, leading to better supply chain management and fewer delays in product delivery.
We at Presto will also provide a drop tester motorized pneumatic model
that will help the manufacturers in conducting drop strength tests on the packages. You can give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
to get a FREE sample testing session
for this quality testing equipment.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra