Have you ever thought about the sturdiness of the box against higher drops? If not, then it’s time to think about it now. The corrugated box with poor quality will not only get damaged during transit but also lead to loss of products. Thus, to ensure that your box will easily withstand the rigors of shipping and transportation, then you can easily make use of the right lab testing instrument i.e. drop strength tester.
This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that is used to ensure that the package will be able to withstand higher drops and ensure that the products delivered will be of the highest quality. It comes with the provision of an angular drop arrangement that will help to accurately determine the transport worthiness of the packages from all angles. Here in this blog, we will discuss the purpose of conducting drop strength tests on the packages. We will also discuss how the Presto drop tester helps in evaluating the dropping ability of boxes. So, let us get started!
Purpose of conducting drop strength test on packages
When it comes to packaging, the drop test is an important quality test that needed to be considered and help manufacturers to ensure the durability of the boxes. This quality test determines how well a box can withstand being dropped. The results of the drop test can help you determine if a particular box is suitable for your needs.
When the corrugated box or other related material will be tested against higher drops, then the contents inside the box will remain safe and strong that will lead to zero product rejections
. You can read more on how a drop tester is a vital aspect of packaging
. Presto is a leading manufacturer of drop testing equipment
and will help the manufacturers in testing the dropping ability of corrugated boxes.
There are many advantages manufacturers will get while performing carton drop strength tests on the packages. So, let us get started!
- The drop strength tester designed by the experts at Presto will accurately determine the durability of the cartons against higher drops. This will help to stimulate how cartons will accurately be handled during shipping and transportation.
- When the carton will be tested against higher drops, then the manufacturers will identify potential weak points that will lead to damage to the products.
- The carton drop test on the package will also let the users ensure the sturdiness of packages against higher drops.
These are some of the amazing benefits one can get with the use of this quality lab testing equipment. You can read more on the advantages of using a drop-strength tester in the packaging industry. Now, let us discuss the brief information about the Presto drop strength tester.
All about Presto drop strength tester
The Presto drop testing instrument has been designed to easily conduct drop tests on the packages to determine their transport worthiness. With the use of this quality lab testing equipment, one can easily determine the dropping ability of cartons so that they can easily withstand the rigors of shipping. This quality lab testing equipment has been designed in accordance with industrial standards that includes IS 7028 Pt IV. This quality lab testing equipment will test how the material will be used to deliver the items accurately. You can read more about how you can easily decrease transit damage with the help of this quality lab testing equipment.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto drop tester
There are different advanced features that make it the top choice for paper and packaging manufacturers
. Below we have listed the features of this quality lab testing equipment.
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Easy to use
- Has been made in accordance with industrial standards
Technical Specifications of Presto drop strength tester
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50 kg.
- Minimum Drop Height: 750mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device.
Type of tests:
- Straight Drop
- Angular Drop
- Safety: Locking pin
- Standards: IS:7028 Pt IV
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can test the dropping ability of cartons and ensure that quality products will be delivered. You can easily improve the condition of packages
with the use of a drop-strength tester.
You can also take a FREE sample testing session
using this quality lab testing equipment
by giving us a call at +91 9210903903
or emailing us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like