Are you tired of the constant struggle to ensure the quality and safety of your bottles and caps? Do you want to ensure zero product rejection rates, while delivering products to the customers? If yes, then it is important for the manufacturers to test the quality of products before delivering them to the customers. Thus, we at Presto being the leading bottle and cap testing instruments manufacturer has designed high-quality lab testing equipment that will accurately test the quality of your caps and closures and ensure that high-quality products will be delivered to the customers.
In this article, we will focus on the importance of testing bottles & caps before delivery and top high-quality lab testing equipment to test the quality of products efficiently.
Introduction: The Importance of Bottle & Cap Testing
As consumers become more interested in health and sustainability, the bottled water industry has had to make some changes. One of the most important changes has been in the way that bottles and caps are tested.
In the past, most bottled water companies used a standard bottle cap with a hole in the top. This allowed for easy testing of the water inside the bottle. However, this method was not very reliable and often resulted in false positives.
With the introduction of new technology, there are now more accurate ways to test bottles and caps. To make it easy for the PET & Preform manufacturers to test the quality of bottles accurately, we at Presto have designed high-quality lab testing equipment to ensure accuracy in test results.
Below we have listed the top 3 bottle & caps testing instruments that one must use to ensure zero product rejection rates.
Top 3 next-gen bottle & caps testing instruments that one must use in 2023
The use of emerging technologies in bottle and cap testing provides several benefits over traditional methods. This can allow for more precise quality control, which can lead to improved product quality and safety. Additionally, emerging technologies can help speed up the testing process, which can save time and money.
Below we have listed our top 3 next-gen bottle & caps testing instruments:
Different defects like cracks and strains present in PET & preform products may affect their quality. Testing these defects will help the manufacturers to gain confidence in their product quality. Presto has designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Polariscope Strain Viewer-NXG. This high-tech lab testing equipment comes with highly advanced features that make it easy for manufacturers to test the defects and strains present in the products. Users can easily study bottle stress analysis with Polariscope Strain Viewer.
Below we have listed the top features of this NXG model:
- Sharper and clearer optical viewing experience.
- Two light intensities are offered: Monochromatic light and Sodium Lamp.
- Standard Template for viewing samples at 45º and 90º angles.
- Large Viewing glass area.
- High-resolution Touch Screen with auto-detection of angle
- Standard reference defect recipe with possible reason/action in software.
- Select a feature to compare the test preform image with the standard defect chart.
- Test Report includes Reason for Defect Along With Suggested Action.
- Inbuilt hardware & PLC software.
- Easy Data Management. Users can create product identification, company, check by details, etc.
- Test Report in PDF format
Torque Tester - Digital is a consistent & easy to use lab testing instrument that is used to test the torque value of closed caps of PET bottles. It gives Torque in digital format. The digital display is a high-end sophisticated read-out with Auto Tare (ZERO) set facility and Peak Hold arrangement. Presto’s Torque tester-Digital is an ideal testing instrument to test the fastening of the bottle caps and lids. Manufacturers can easily conduct hi-tech torque tests for caps & closures with the help of this quality testing equipment.
Below we have listed the top features of this quality testing equipment.
- Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
- Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
- In-house calibration facility
- Precise measurement of torque
- Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold different sizes of bottles
- The highly accurate torque sensor
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Provision to hold peak value in memory
- 9 Sample readings can be saved on the digital readout
- Data output in digital display form
- Safety lock pin to avoid eliminate extra torque application on the sample
Secure Seal Tester - Next Generation Model is another high-quality laboratory testing equipment useful to measure the seal integrity of glass/plastic containers. This instrument has been designed to address the special needs of sealed carbonated beverage containers that use aluminium roll-on, twist crowns or plastic caps. This easy-to-use bottle testing instrument comes with a digital touch screen interface that provides the instrument to allow stable and simply operation of the equipment. You can easily eliminate the problem of faulty caps with a Presto secure seal tester.
- HMI-based Touchscreen Model
- Microprocessor-based controls
- Automatic sample testing through an easy pressure release mechanism
- Pressure, Inlet Pressure setting and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Pressure Vs Time graph of the output
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. The user can create product identification, test pressure, time, etc.
- USB option available for storing test data
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- Current test running status display
- Changeable Pressure Units
- Inbuilt Calibration facility
These are the top 3 bottle & caps testing instruments that you must use in 2023. The process of bottle and cap testing is an essential aspect of the packaging industry, ensuring the safety and quality of products delivered to consumers.
Over the years, this process has undergone significant changes, with emerging technologies and trends transforming the landscape. If you need brief information about these testing instruments like bottle testing instruments price
, technical specifications or you want a free sample testing session for this testing equipment then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra