Pressure-sensitive materials are widely used in the packaging industry for many different applications. Due to their ability to securely adhere to a wide variety of surfaces, they can be used to seal packages accurately.
Pressure-sensitive materials are also used to create tamper-evident seals and labels, ensuring that packages remain secure from the time they leave the manufacturer’s facility to the point of delivery.
Thus, to ensure that these pressure-sensitive materials will be up-to-date, it is important for the manufacturers to test their peel ability. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument
known as a peel strength tester
that is used to test the peel ability of the materials when peeling force is applied to it.
Peel strength testers
have become the widely used lab testing instruments
in the packaging industry, as they help to ensure the safety and integrity of products. This quality testing instrument
can be used to quantify the permanence of adhesion or peel ability of self-adhesive materials, which is essential in determining the quality of the adhesive and, where applicable, can provide information on the effects of processes on the adhesive bond between two materials.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the importance of testing the peel ability of pressure-sensitive materials and how this quality testing equipment is used to assess the peel resistance of pressure-sensitive materials with a peel-strength tester. So, let us get started!
Importance of testing peel strength of pressure-sensitive materials
Testing the peel strength of pressure-sensitive materials is a critical process for manufacturers to ensure the safety and quality of their products.
This testing helps to quantify the permanence of adhesion or peel ability of a self-adhesive material, which is important in determining the strength of the bond between two materials. By conducting a peel strength test on the materials, one can easily quantify the bond strength, as well as other properties including the durability of the material. By monitoring these parameters, manufacturers can ensure that their products remain secure during the entire packaging process and arrive safely at their destination.
We at Presto are considered to be the top peel tester manufacturer in Asia
and provide the best peel strength tester price
to our customers. We offer different models of this quality testing equipment, including computerized cum digital model
that will help you to generate highly accurate lab testing results.
Now, let us discuss a brief about this quality testing equipment.
All about Presto peel strength tester
The Presto Adhesion Strength Tester is designed to precisely quantify the permanence of adhesion or peel ability of self-adhesive pressure-sensitive materials. Using a strict manufacturing process in accordance with ASTM standards, this laboratory testing instrument measures the force required to remove a pressure-sensitive-coated material from a standard test plate under certain conditions and at designated angles and speeds. This quality testing equipment is a reliable lab testing equipment for testing the adhesive strength of the materials, making them highly recommended for use in the packaging industry.
The Presto Peel Strength Tester is designed with a microprocessor-based display to guarantee precise testing results. This high-quality lab instrument is constructed in accordance with industrial standards, providing accuracy and reliability. Additionally, the powder-coated, corrosion-resistant body ensures the durability of this testing instrument and allows users to use it for an extended period of time.
Now, let us discuss the features of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto peel strength tester
Peel Strength Tester – a highly accurate and reliable testing instrument that allows you to measure the force required for removing pressure-sensitive-coated material from a standard test plate. This precision lab equipment is manufactured with industrial standards in mind, ensuring its accuracy and reliability.
Below we have listed the features of this quality lab testing equipment.
- Print-out facility is optional.
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Display for Peel Adhesive strength of test specimen
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under elongation force
- Strong gripping clamps to perform the Peel test at 180 degrees.
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Optional: Seal Strength can also be tested using a 90-degree test fixture.
- Optional Features: Digital cum computerized models, Digital model (with or without printer facility) also available
- VFD drive multi-speed facility also available (30-300 mm/min.)
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily measure the peel ability of the materials and evaluate the peeling ability
of the materials.
Now, let us discuss the advantages of testing the peel strength of pressure-sensitive materials.
The Advantages of Ensuring Peel Resistance in Pressure-Sensitive Materials
Pressure-sensitive materials have become an integral part of the packaging industry due to their ability to securely adhere to a wide variety of surfaces. To determine the effectiveness of adhesive bonds between these materials, peel strength testers are used to quantify the permanence of adhesion or peel ability. Below we have mentioned some of the amazing advantages of testing the peel resistance of pressure-sensitive materials.
- One of the biggest advantages of peel ability testing is that it can help to improve the overall quality of a product. By identifying areas where a pressure-sensitive material may not adhere properly, manufacturers can make necessary changes to improve the overall performance of their product.
- Additionally, by knowing the proper peel force for a given application, manufacturers can avoid putting their customers at risk for injuries caused by incorrectly applied pressure-sensitive materials.
- Another advantage of peel ability testing is that it can save manufacturers time and money in the long run. By identifying potential problems with a product before it reaches the market, manufacturers can avoid costly recalls or other issues that could arise from selling an inferior product.
- Additionally, by ensuring that their products meet customer expectations, manufacturers can avoid losing potential customers and ensure zero product rejections.
To get a free sample testing
for the use of this quality testing equipment, give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with all your queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like