Are you tired of dealing with flimsy packaging tape that constantly lets you down? Are you consistently facing product rejection issues due to the poor adhesive strength of packaging tapes? If yes, then it’s time to use the right lab testing instrument to test the quality of your packaging tapes. Thus, we at Presto being the leading manufacturer of lab testing equipment have designed a high-quality laboratory testing instrument
known as a peel strength tester
. This is one of the high-quality packaging testing instruments
that has been designed to test the tape quality of packaging material and test the peeling force required to remove a pressure-sensitive coated material.
In this blog, we will discuss brief information about the Presto peel adhesion tester and how this testing equipment can be useful in testing the packaging tape quality. So, let us get started!
Why does packaging tape quality matter in ensuring product quality?
Packaging tape is an essential component of the packaging process for any product. It not only holds together the contents of a package but also serves as a protective barrier against damage and tampering during transit. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that the packaging tape used is of high quality to guarantee the safety and security of your goods.
Testing the quality of packaging tapes is an important part of quality control. A packaging tape with high resistance to different environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and heat will serve to be the best to be used in packaging quality.
If low-quality tapes are used, there is a higher risk of packages becoming damaged or opened during transit, leading to potential losses for both businesses and customers.
Moreover, poor-quality tapes may result in re-taping or double-taping packages, which can increase packaging costs and slow down the packing process. This can be especially problematic for businesses with high-volume shipping needs.
Everything you need to know about Presto peel strength tester
Presto has introduced an advanced lab testing instrument that will help the packaging industry test the peel ability of adhesives and other related materials. This high-quality lab testing equipment designed by the experts at Presto is capable of producing high peel forces which will provide a precise analysis of the adhesive strength of the testing specimen. The peel-away tester for tape is highly recommended in QC labs and mainstream production chains where the specimen will be tested for its peel ability.
The main purpose of using this high-quality lab testing equipment is to study the adhesion properties of materials that are meant to create high forces on the materials. You can read about the significance of peel-strength tester
in the packaging industry.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto peel strength tester
The adhesive properties of adhesives can be used to improve the performance of the materials they are used on. For example, adhesive tapes can be used to hold containers together during shipping. An adhesive with high peeling ability will serve to be more useful in terms of creating a high bond with the materials. Below we have listed the features of the Presto peel strength tester:
- High testing ranges from 5 kgf to 20 kgf
- Vice-type clamping grips for firm gripping of the test specimen
- Highly sensitive Z-type load cell sensor for accurate analysis of load
- Advanced peak load indicator for accurate readout and storage of test results
- Limit switch protection for the protection of grips and the machine
- Powder-coated body with corrosion resistance
- Available in different capacities as per client’s requirements
Technical Specifications of Presto Peel Strength Tester
- Maximum Load range: 5-20 kgf
- Grip to Grip Span: 300 mm
- Test Speed Range: 300 mm per min ± 5%.
- Load Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with digital readout and peak hold feature
- Load Sensor: Universal Z-type Load Cell.
- Clamping mechanism: Vice-type clamping Grips with a standard width of 15 mm.
- Load accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (with the master load.)
- Least count: 20 kgf/ 0.002
- Load Cell Over-load safety: <80% of the total load.
- Safety Feature: Up and down fixed and movable mechanical limit switch.
- Over Load relay contact rating: Potential free relay 5 Amp. 220 V AC single phase
- Earthing Required: Proper Earthing required corresponding to not more than 4 V AC with respect to neutral
With these features and technical specifications, users can accurately measure the peel strength of adhesives. If you want to conduct a free-sample testing session for this high-quality lab testing equipment then you can call us at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical experts will provide you with brief information regarding your queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like