Most bottle manufacturers are facing the challenge of improper bottle closures that may affect the quality of the product. So in order to get this optimized bottle/closure combo into widespread distribution, you need to test the seal integrity of these bottles. Testing the seal integrity of bottle caps is a must to ensure the right packaging that will require protection to the products from spillage. Thus, you can easily test the seal integrity of aluminum roll-on caps with the help of the Presto secure seal tester. This lab testing instrument has been designed to address the needs of sealed and carbonated containers that make the use of aluminum roll-on caps, twisted crowns, and plastic caps. This NXG model for seal tester for bottles offers highly accurate readings of the products.
Here, we will discuss how you can easily test the seal integrity of aluminum roll-on caps with the help of the Presto secure seal tester. But before that, we will discuss brief information about the secure seal tester designed by the experts at Presto.
What is a secure seal tester and how it is helpful in testing aluminum roll-on caps?
The most crucial part of any container's body is the cap and closures. They safeguard the internal content from contamination by sealing the top of a bottle. However, the main source of the leakage is the loose closures or broken seals. Thus, with the help of a secure seal tester for bottles, you will be able to conduct the seal integrity test.
Presto is a leading manufacturer of secure seal testers and is helpful in conducting the seal integrity test of PET bottles and containers. This testing instrument has been specifically designed in accordance with industry standards and provides you with highly accurate test results.
You can easily take the seal integrity test for bottles
with the help of this lab testing instrument. The Secure Seal Tester features an easy operation and a number of options for conducting various test modes. The entire test procedure is managed by a touchscreen HMI display. The screen control is CE and UL certified and conforms to IP65/NEMA4 requirements.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications you will get with the use of this lab testing instrument.
Features of Presto secure seal tester
Presto has created a secure seal tester
that will offer you extremely precise results. With its stringent industrial testing environment, it will aid in the prevention of leaks in PET bottles. From easy data management to pressure inlet settings, microprocessor-based controls, and an inbuilt calibration facility, you will get much more with Presto secure seal testing instruments
. You can even conduct the leak test procedure for bottles
with the help of this lab testing instrument.
Below we have listed the features of this lab testing equipment.
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Microprocessor-based controls
- Automatic sample testing through an easy pressure release mechanism
- Pressure, Inlet Pressure setting, and Preset Timer functions are incorporated into HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Pressure Vs Time graph of the output
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. The user can create product identification, test pressure, time, etc.
- USB option available for storing test data
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- Current test running status display
- Changeable Pressure Units
- Inbuilt Calibration facility
Technical Specifications of Presto secure seal tester
- Display: HMI Based touchscreen
- Equipment Range: 220 psi
- Test Range: 175 psi
- Accuracy: ±2% of the entire range
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1 psi
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Pressure Control: Inbuilt in HMI (changeable in Kg/cm², psi, bar, or lb/inch²)
- Inner Diameter of testing container: 200 mm
- Timer: Inbuilt in HMI Preset for up to 999 seconds
- Material: Anodized aluminum, High Tensile Plexiglass, and Stainless Steel
- Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and Aluminum/Stainless steel for a corrosion-resistant finish
With these features and technical specifications, you can easily conduct the test by using Presto secure seal tester for PET bottles
. This lab testing instrument
is easy to use and tests the integrity of bottles efficiently. You can read about the steps to use a secure seal tester
and make sure that you get highly accurate testing results. To know about secure seal tester prices
, discounts, or want to conduct a FREE
sample testing session then give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.
you may also like