Metal products are utilized in everything from industrial machinery and aircraft construction to automobiles and consumer electronics. The widespread use of metals is a testament to their versatility and usefulness.
However, it is important to remember that metals are also finite and thus, it is important for you to test the durability of these metals. We at Presto is considered to be the leading manufacturer of salt spray test chamber
and will provide you with a high-quality salt spray testing machine
. Our salt spray test chamber has been made in accordance with ASTM B117, & JIS 2371. This salt spray test chamber
is highly useful for checking the resistance of coating toward the corrosive environment. This testing chamber will generate an accelerated form of salt-laden environment. After that, the salt spray test chamber will generate the accelerated form inside which the testing specimen will be tested for quality.
Here in this blog, we are going to discuss the information about how this lab testing equipment is helpful in testing the corrosion resistance of surface coatings. So, let us get started!
Why you should test your metals against corrosion?
The quality of metal products is of the utmost importance, as poor quality can lead to serious accidents and injuries. Manufacturers of metal products must therefore ensure that their products are of the highest possible quality. This means using only the best materials and following strict quality control procedures. By taking these measures, manufacturers can help to prevent accidents and ensure that their products meet the needs and expectations of consumers. Thus, we at Presto are considered to be the leading manufacturer of lab testing equipment and provide you with the highest quality salt spray chamber.
This triple-walled structure is fitted with glass wool insulation which will easily ensure that the results will be accurate and reliable enough to meet the international standards of testing. You can easily test the corrosion resistance properties of metals
with the help of the Presto salt spray chamber.
The salt spray testing instrument is very beneficial for many manufacturers to make sure that the right products will be used to assure the quality of metal products. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto salt spray chamber testing instrument
Corrosion is one of the main problems that can affect the quality of metals when they are exposed to an open environment. It typically occurs when the metal comes in contact with various environmental factors, such as oxygen, moisture, or salt water.
Corrosion destroys the quality of products, making them fragile. While there are ways to prevent corrosion from occurring, such as using corrosion-resistant materials or coating the metal with a protective layer, it is often difficult to completely eliminate its effects. As a result, manufacturers must regularly inspect products for signs of corrosion and take steps to repair or replace damaged parts.
With our standardized salt spray chamber
, it will be easy for you to determine the corrosion resistance properties of materials and make your products rust-proof. Below we have listed the features of the Presto salt spray chamber.
- HMI-based Touchscreen Display for ease of operation
- Inbuilt PID temperature settings for accuracy
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
- Program profile installed for selecting test parameters of the test.
- Users can create PID settings, Air Saturator settings, test temperature, test and air purge time, etc.
- Live test running status can be displayed
- Robust Construction with triple-walled Fiber-reinforced body
- Pneumatically operated canopy**(only for 250 Ltr. Model)
- Air purge post-test for fog settlement.
- Reservoir Tank in side sponge filter equipped
- Data can be saved to the USB device (Pen drive not in the part of the supply.)
- Set values (SV) and present values (PV) are displayed together.
- The angle of the Canopy was designed to restrict the flow of droplets directly on the test sample
Technical Specifications of Presto salt spray chamber
- Display: HMI Based Touchscreen 7" TFT LCD Color Screen
- Chamber Temp. Range: Ambient to 60°C
- Test Chamber Temperature Range: 49°C ± 2°C
- Chamber Temperature Least Count: 0.1°C
- Chamber Temperature Repeatability: ± 1°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Range: Ambient to 65°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Least Count: 0.1°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability: ± 2°C
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
- Temperature Control: Inbuilt PID temperature Controller
- Timer (Hour meter): 6 digits
- Test Air Pressure: 0.7Kg/cm² - 1.7Kg/cm²
- Air Regulator: 0 to 30 psi
you may also like