When it comes to creating a textile product, it is important for the manufacturers to keep a check on the humidity level a product can sustain before getting damaged. A proper level of humidity present in the product can eliminate the risk of product distortion of the product. If you are working in the textile industry, then it is important to test the humidity present in their manufactured fabrics. Thus, we at Presto have made it easy for textile manufacturers to conduct a quality test on the product by designing a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a humidity chamber.
This high-quality conditioning chamber has been incorporated with the latest technology and is used to create an ideal environment for testing the humidity of the product. Here, we are going to provide you with information about the benefits of using a humidity chamber in the textile industry. But first, let us discuss brief information about this high-quality lab testing instrument.
Introduction about Presto humidity chamber
The presence of humidity can affect the quality of products, especially in the case of fabrics and other textile materials. Therefore, it is very important for textile manufacturers to conduct a humidity test on the materials in order to ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers with ease. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality humidity test chamber that can accurately test the humidity present in the products.
This conditioning chamber
will help to maintain accurate levels of humidity and temperature and ensure that the product will be delivered accurately. The Presto conditioning chamber will also help the manufacturers to test the samples accurately to test both the physical and chemical properties of the materials. It comes with a highly advanced PT sensor for temperature controls and the results will be shown on the digital display. Whenever you are going to purchase a humidity chamber for testing your samples against high humidity then you can remember three important points
. Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this lab testing instrument
Features of Presto humidity chamber
The use of Presto humidity chamber is not limited to only one industry. Manufacturers of different industries can easily calculate the physical characteristics of the materials under relative humidity. This laboratory testing equipment possesses different high-quality features that we have listed below. These advanced features make it easy for manufacturers to conduct humidity tests on the materials.
- Temperature controls through PT-100 sensor
- Alarm system with buzz sound at test’s end-process
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures and humidity levels in the chamber
- Digital Control for Humidity and Temperature
- High Grade imported Glass Wool insulation
- Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
- SSR-based heaters
- Digital Preset timer with LED Display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Water Level Indicator
- Equipped with a rapid air circulation fan for uniform and homogenous heating, cooling, humidity, and dehumidifying inside the chamber
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Auto-stop feature to stop the machine at a set time
- Time totalizer to calculate the no. of Hours run by the instrument
Technical Specifications of Presto humidity chamber
- Hour Totalizer: Records total cumulative no. of hrs. the instrument has run.
- Shelves: 2 no. SS Shelves
- Timer: 999 min (Changeable to Hrs.).
- Temperature range: 15 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Humidity Chamber: Ambient to 95%RH
- Temperature sensor: PT-100
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Capacity: 150 Liters
- Inner Side: Stainless Steel
- Outside: – Mild Steel duly Powder coated
- Viewing: Viewing glass incorporated into a visual examination of a sample
- Standards: D1776M – 15, BS 950 Part 1 (D 65)
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for the manufacturers of the textile industry to conduct humidity tests
on the materials. This high-quality lab testing instrument plays a crucial role in testing the behavior against relative humidity
. Now, let us discuss the benefits of using Presto humidity chamber in the textile industry.
Advantages of using Presto humidity chamber in the textile industry
There are a number of benefits to using a humidity chamber in the textile industry. Humidity chambers are especially beneficial for fabrics that are delicate or have a low resistance to moisture. This is because humidity chambers can help to increase the resistance of the fabric to moisture. Besides this, the Presto humidity chamber will possess different benefits that we have listed below.
- One of the top benefits of using a humidity chamber in the textile industry is the ability to control the level of humidity present in the fabrics. With the Presto humidity testing chamber, users can easily control the temperature levels through the PT-100 sensor.
- In the case of brittle fabrics, testing the humidity levels present in them will help the manufacturers to prevent the fabrics of textiles from becoming tangled.
- The humidity testing chamber will allow the manufacturers to test the impact of relative humidity on the materials. This will ultimately help to improve product quality of the delivered product.
- By regulating the humidity levels in a textile factory, you can help to improve production efficiency and reduce the amount of time needed to dry certain types of fabrics. With the Presto humidity testing instrument, you can easily control the temperature and humidity levels of the machine and ensure maximum thermal efficiency by insulation means.
- By controlling the level of humidity in the air, textile producers can achieve the desired results without having to use excessive amounts of water. This is especially beneficial when it comes to reducing the environmental impact on the fabrics. Our lab testing equipment has been equipped with a rapid air circulation fan for uniform and homogenous heating, cooling, humidity, and dehumidifying inside the chamber
By understanding these top benefits of using a humidity chamber in your textile industry, you can ensure that your products remain both quality-oriented and sustainable. If you want to conduct a free sample testing session
for this conditioning chamber
, then you can call us at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. We will instantly provide you with assistance regarding your queries.