Paper related products play a vital role in the packaging industry. From shipping products from one place to another to storing products efficiently, these boxes are widely used to ensure that quality products will be delivered. The bursting strength of the boxes is considered to be one of the essential quality factors that helps the manufacturers in ensuring that the boxes will not get burst easily. Bursts tests allow the manufacturers to assess the strength of paper and its related materials and ensure that they meet safety standards and industry requirements. To make it easy for the paper and packaging manufacturers to conduct bursting strength test on the materials, we at Presto has designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Burst Genie Smart 3.0.
This newly launched lab testing equipment has been made with a focus on precision, quality, and durability to ensure the users will get accurate lab testing results for testing the bursting strength of the product. In this blog post, we are going to discuss brief information about Presto Burst Genie 3.0 and how this lab testing equipment is used to test the bursting strength of paper and its related products. But before that, let us discuss the need of testing the bursting strength of paper and its related products.
Why is it Important to Test the Bursting Strength of paper products?
The bursting strength of paper products is an important indicator of how well the product will perform in its intended use. Testing paper-based products for this quality helps to ensure will help manufacturers to ensure that their boxes will not get burst in between shipping and transportation. Knowing the bursting strength of paper products before they reach the market can help prevent faulty or hazardous items from entering circulation, providing peace of mind for consumers and even manufacturers.
By conducting bursting strength tests
on the materials one can easily ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers. The paper & packaging manufacturers
can also detect early product errors and ensure that the right quality product will be used to deliver and ship items accurately. You can read more on the reasons that indicate you need a bursting strength tester
. Now, let us discuss how Presto Burst Genie 3.0
helps to reduce product bursting problems.
How Presto Burst Genie 3.0 helps to reduce box bursting errors?
Bursting strength is important because it indicates how well a paper product can withstand internal pressure before failure. This property is especially important for packaging applications, where products must be able to withstand being stacked or stored on top of each other without collapsing. To ensure that the box will not burst during shipping, it is important to test its bursting strength.
Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Burst Genie 3.0 that helps paper and packaging manufacturers in ensuring that quality materials will be delivered to the customers with ease. This lab testing equipment will be featured in such a way that when a test is complete, the dynamic fixtures automatically move to the home location. This burst testing instrument is designed to provide easy access by automatically calculating the bursting factor and providing a real-time graph of the test with maximum, minimum, and average results for ten samples. You can generate and download the soft copy of the report in-a-go in pdf format by inserting a USB in the HMI. Now, let us discuss the most advanced features of this quality testing equipment.
Most advanced features of Presto Burst Genie 3.0
We all know that the burst strength test is considered to be one of the widely used quality tests that will be performed on the material to ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers. This highly advanced lab test will accurately determine the bursting value of the product and ensure that the boxes will be tested accurately against bursting.
Presto burst Genie 3.0
is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments
that will be used to provide highly accurate lab testing results on paper-related products. It has been designed with high-end features that make it easy for manufacturers to test the burst strength of the materials and calculate the bursting factor more efficiently. Below we have listed the advanced features of this quality lab testing equipment
- The equipment is programmed with individual test templates for measurement with three ranges
- The equipment is designed to provide easy access by automatically calculating the Bursting Factor
- Can test with maximum, minimum, and average results for ten samples.
- When a test is complete, the dynamic fixtures automatically move to the home location.
- Fastest Human Machine Interface (HMI) powered by Cortex-A8 high-speed processor
- HMI can also be connected to your computer for access.
- USB option available (Pen drive is not a part of supply)
- 3-point Testing Rang ( Low / Medium / High ) feature selection
- Current test running status display
- Pneumatically operated Sample Clamp
- Can generate and download the soft copy of the report in a go in pdf format
- CSV format and you can add as much customized the information
- Equipment is added with security layers to allow access only to registered user
- Use USB interface and PC communication, synchronous test function can connect to the computer.
Technical specifications of Presto Burst Genie 3.0
- Display: Latest Color TFT Touch Screen
- Capacity: 40 kg/cm²
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828 with the master gauge
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1Kg/cm2
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test fluid: Glycerin about 98% purified (lab grade)
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase, 1440 rpm
- Test Range: 0.5Kg / cm2 to 38 Kg / cm2
- Memory(to hold test value): Up to 9 test values
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- The report can generate: Yes (Sample Results and Bar Graph)
- Thermal Printer: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: Yes (VNC software with advanced security features)
- Dimensions: 475 x 648 x 480mm
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily ensure that the burst strength testing results will be accurate.
Testing the bursting strength of paper products is essential to ensure that they are able to withstand the forces and pressures that they may encounter during their use. To ensure accuracy in the measure of the bursting strength of paper products, we at Presto have designed Burst Genie 3.0. It helps the manufacturers to conduct bursting strength tests on the materials with ease and ensure that the product will meet safety standards and industry requirements.
To know about bursting tester prices or other related information, give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like