In the packaging industry, pouches are used to pack several items and deliver them to customers. Pouches are made of different materials such as paper, plastic, or foil. They can be heat-sealed, glued, or stitched. Pouches are often used to package food, beverages, cosmetics, and other consumer goods. When it comes to perforation strength, pouches made of different materials perform differently. Thus, it is important to test the perforation strength of pouches before using them to package products. We at Presto are a leading manufacturer of perforation strength tester that helps to quantify the perforation strength of materials with ease.
This is consistent testing equipment to quantify the perforation strength of materials like pouches, thermoplastic films, paper and packaging materials, and much more. It has been widely used in the paper and packaging industry to make sure that the right products will be delivered to the customers.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the use of perforation testers in the paper and packaging industry. So, let us get started!
Make sure your pouches and packaging are up to standard with the Presto perforation tester
Packaging plays a vital role in ensuring the quality of products. In order to give the best possible experience to customers, it is important to test materials before using them for packaging. The perforation strength tester is one of the amazing testing instruments that can help in this regard. It is designed to test the resistance of materials to tearing and puncturing. This lab testing instrument can be used to test a variety of materials, including pouches, thermoplastic films, and much more. With its help, you can ensure that your packaging materials will be able to withstand the rigors of transportation and storage. Thus, the perforation strength tester is essential testing equipment for every business that delivers its products in pouches, thermoplastic films, and other paper and packaging materials.
The Presto perforation strength testing equipment is one of the highly efficient testing instruments used to quantify the perforation strength of packaging materials. By testing your material with the help of this lab testing instrument, you will be able to measure the force at which your material will easily get separated. It serves to be a safety element that will help you to test the strength of perforations so that your material will not get separated while applying a little force.
It comes with a microprocessor-based display that will help you to provide accurate testing results. It works at a constant rate of elongation principle and displays the perforation strength of packages with ease. You will get highly accurate testing results under tensile force. Thus, you can easily rely on our perforation testing equipment to test your packages before delivering them to the customers.
Features of Presto perforation strength tester
It's important to use a perforation tester when testing the perforation strength
of thermoplastic films. The stress-strain curve in this testing instrument can be used for determining how much force is necessary, to separate these pouches and films from each other. Besides the packaging industry, this testing instrument
can also be used in different industries. You can read about the use of perforation testers in different industries
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Works on Constant Rate of Elongation (CRE) Principle
- Display for Perforation strength of test specimen
- Highly accurate test results under elongation/tensile force
- Strong gripping clamps to perform the test at 180 degrees.
- Bright LED display
- Inbuilt calibration facility
- Feather touch controls
Technical Specifications of Presto perforation strength tester
- Load Cell Capacity: 50 Kgf
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 1% within the entire range.
- Least Count/Resolution : 0.05 kgf
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Speed: 300 mm/min ± 5%
- Safety: Limit Switches incorporated
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to determine the perforation strength of materials with ease. You can read more about its use in the paper and packaging industry.
Benefits of using Presto perforation tester
As any business owner knows, accurate product testing is essential to ensuring the quality of your goods. That's why Presto is proud to offer the perforation strength tester, a top-of-the-line testing instrument that provides reliable results.
This high-quality tester is designed to assess the perforation strength of materials, making it an essential lab testing instrument
for quality control. The perforation strength tester is easy to use and provides accurate results, making it a valuable asset for any paper and packaging industry
. With the perforation strength tester, you can be confident that your products are of the highest quality.
There are various benefits you will get with the use of the Presto perforation strength tester:
- This testing instrument comes with strong gripping clamps that will help you to firmly place the specimen and conduct an accurate test. This will serve to be advantageous for your production engineers to conduct the test.
- Another advantage you will get with this lab testing instrument is that it comes with moveable grips to easily position the specimen on this testing equipment.
- Being a leader in lab testing instruments, we will provide you with standardized lab testing instruments that will help you to get accurate testing results. Thus, the perforation tester you will get has also been made with quality industry standards that will help to evaluate the perforation strength of pouches with ease.
- The perforation strength tester will serve to be a boon for your paper and packaging industry to test the perforation strength of materials with ease.
With these advantages, it will be easy for you to conduct a perforation strength test
. If you want to know the dimensions of this testing instrument or want a FREE
sample testing session for this lab testing equipment
, then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with your queries.
you may also like