Metal product manufacturing is one of the biggest industries but what if the metal products get break down due to corrosion? Corrosion is a major problem for metal manufacturers because it can cause their products to fail prematurely. Besides this, it can reduce the lifespan of their products significantly. In some cases, corrosion can cause metals to fail completely. To prevent this from happening, manufacturers must test their materials against corrosion. We at Presto being Asia’s leading manufacturer of lab testing instruments have designed a high-quality cyclic test chamber that is widely used in the automotive and metal product manufacturing industry to conduct corrosion resistance of tests on surface coatings.
This quality lab testing equipment is used to determine whether the product will survive for a longer time under severe corrosive conditions. In this blog post, we are going to discuss the information about the Presto salt spray chamber that is used to test the corrosion resistance properties of the materials. But first, let’s discuss how corrosion will lead to damage to the products. So, let us get started!
How corrosion will lead to damage to metal products?
Corrosion is a natural process that occurs when metals are exposed to oxygen and water. Over time, exposure to these elements causes the metal to break down and deteriorate. Corrosion is a major problem for metal manufacturers because it can cause their products to fail prematurely.
When the product will be affected due to corrosion then it will break down easily and form a rust-like substance on the surface of metals. Oxidation occurs on these metals will quickly and readily destroy the material and lead to loss of products.
Conducting corrosion tests on the metals is important to ensure that an accurate product will be delivered to the customers. Presto cyclic corrosion test chamber will effectively test the materials and ensure that an accurate product will be delivered to the customers.
Now, let us discuss brief information about this quality lab testing instrument below.
All about Presto cyclic salt spray chamber
In the automotive industry, the need for testing corrosion has arisen to deliver accurate products to customers. Corrosion is a major problem for metal manufacturers because it can reduce the lifespan of their products significantly. In some cases, corrosion can cause metals to fail completely. Thus, to ensure that your metals can withstand the rigors of corrosion over time, it is important to conduct salt spray tests on the materials. We at Presto being the leading manufacturer of salt spray chambers, have designed high-quality cyclic salt spray testing equipment.
This quality lab testing equipment
will help the manufacturers to ensure that the product will survive for a longer time or not when exposed to corrosive conditions or not. Thus, to make it easy for metal manufacturers to conduct corrosion resistance properties of the materials, the Presto salt spray chamber plays a significant role. This is one of the widely used paint plating & coating testing instruments
that will help to test the corrosion resistance properties of the materials with ease. Now, let us focus on the features and technical specifications of this quality lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto salt spray chamber
The Presto cyclic corrosion test chamber has been designed with high-end features that we have listed below.
- HMI-based Touchscreen Model
- Relative Humidity can be monitored on HMI Screen
- Cyclic Test mode enabled to set parameters according to the test sample
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
- Solid-state digital Programmable Temperature Controller
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test
- Easy Data Management. Users can create PID settings, Air Saturator
- settings, test temperature, test and air purge time, etc.
- Current test running status display
- Robust Construction with Fiber reinforced body(Triple wall)
- Ease of use of sample placements inside the test chamber
- Pneumatically operated canopy
- Air purge after the test for fog settlement
Technical Specifications of Presto salt spray chamber
- Display: HMI Based touchscreen 7" TFT LCD Color screen
- Cyclic Corrosion Chamber 450 Ltr. : Internal size: 1000x700x750 mm
- Humidity (RH Range): Fixed at 95% - 100 % RH ±5%
- Humidity Temperature Range: 40 to 50 ºC ±3ºC (90% above relative humidity)
- Dry Cycle Temperature Range: 5 above Amb. to 60 ºC ±3ºC
- Salt Cycle Temperature Range: 5 above Amb. to 35 ºC ±2ºC
- Chamber Temperature Least Count: 0.1ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Range: 40ºC- 55ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Least Count: 0.1ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability: ± 2ºC
- Power: 220, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
- pH value of Salt Solution: 6.5 to 7.2 pH
- Temperature Control: Inbuilt PID Temperature Controller
- Timer(Hour meter): 6 digits
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct salt spray tests
on the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered. Whenever you conduct a salt spray test
on the materials, you can accurately handle the samples accurately
and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers. If you need more information regarding this lab testing equipment then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. You can also conduct a FREE sample testing session
with our technical experts just by calling us. We will assist you with all your needs and requirements.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like