There are certain products that will be manufactured in industries and laboratories to test their behavior in hot water. Testing these products beforehand will help you to test the durability and behavior of certain materials in hot water. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the amazing lab testing instruments known as a water bath digital. This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that is used to incubate the samples in hot water at high temperatures that will be required in textile and microbiology industries.
This testing instrument
is duly fitted with a stirrer motor that helps to maintain a uniform temperature in the water bath throughout the volume of water. The speed of the motor can be regulated easily with the help of a speed regulator, provided on the control panel. A metallic body with a powder-coated finish imparts durability to the digital water bath
. The double-walled construction of the inner chamber made of stainless steel and the outer made of mild steel ensures uniform heating of water.
The space between the two walls is filled with high-grade glass wool insulation in order to minimize heat loss. An airtight and self-locking door mechanism provides safety to the user while operating the instrument. An overflow arrangement prevents spillage of water from the inner chamber during operation. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about how you can easily test the behavior of products with a digital water bath testing instrument.
Purpose of using Presto digital water bath
The Presto Hot Water Bath is a convenient and reliable way to maintain the required temperature of water for hot water testing in the lab. This highly precise unit uses an advanced thermostat to keep water at a precise temperature, within +/- 0.5°C. The large digital display is easy to read, and the unit comes with a built-in safety shut-off mechanism that kicks in if the temperature gets too high.
The Presto Hot Water Bath is essential testing equipment for any lab that needs to perform hot water testing, and it provides a convenient, safe, and precise way to maintain the required water temperature.
Industries like textile will perform the wet merchandizing, de-icing, scouring, bleaching, and optical whitening to maintain the standard temperature in regards to the duration of the process. The water bath digital will easily facilitate the preparation of similar solutions and is hence considered to be a must-testing instrument. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto digital water bath
In several testing laboratories, the Presto digital water bath is used to maintain the required temperature of water to perform hot water laboratory testing. Below we have listed the features of the Presto digital water bath.
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Bright LED display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for the precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
- The equipment is built on a rigid metallic base plate and finished in Autumn Gray & Blue combination painting and bright chrome/ zinc plating to give it a corrosion-resistant finish.
- The instrument comes complete with an instruction Manual and; Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL-approved Labs.
Technical Specifications of Presto water bath with digital temperature control
- Inner Size: 304*304*355 mm
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Least Count/Resolution: 1ºC
- Power: 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Motor Type: Stirrer Motor
- Motor Capacity: 1/5 HP
- Temperature Range: Up to 90ºC
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to test the behavior of materials in a hot water bath with ease. To conduct a free sample testing session of this lab testing equipment, give us a call at +91-9210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.
you may also like