When you think about the safety of your food and beverage products, you probably don't think much about the packaging. But the fact is, your packaging plays a big role in keeping your products safe from contamination. One of the most important aspects of food and beverage packaging is its structural integrity. This means that the packaging products like PET bottles need to be strong enough to withstand the pressures of processing, shipping, and storage. This is especially important for carbonated drinks. Thus, it is important for manufacturers to cut each and every section of PET bottles by using a hot wire bottle cutter. This is considered to be one of the highly efficient lab testing instruments that are used to cut the bottles precisely to test their sections accurately. Here, we will discuss brief information about Presto hot wire bottle cutter and its use in the PET bottle industry.
How hot wire bottle cutter test the structural integrity of PET bottles?
We all know that PET bottles are lightweight and resistant to breakage. This makes them ideal to store and deliver products accurately. When manufacturers produce PET bottles, they must test the structural integrity of the bottle to ensure that it will not break under normal use. Besides all other quality tests, one of the most important tests that will be conducted on PET bottles is the structural integrity of hot wire bottles. Testing the structural integrity of PET bottles is important because if a bottle will get deformed or break easily then it will cause damage to the product. This will in turn affect its quality.
Thus, to ensure that the bottles will remain up to par, it is important for the manufacturers to test the PET bottles with the use of the right lab testing instrument.
Presto is the leading manufacturer of lab testing instruments
and offers the best price for testing equipment. Hot wire bottle cutter
lab testing equipment is one of the widely used testing instruments
in the PET bottle industry. Now, let us discuss brief information about the Presto hot wire bottle cutter
All about Presto hot wire bottle cutter
The Presto hot wire bottle cutter NXG model
is one of the widely used lab testing equipment
that is used in the PET bottle industry to cut the bottles precisely. It is used to cut the bottles that are used in the bottles and packaging industry.
This section weight cutter will help the manufacturers to cut the bottles more efficiently. It comes with high-end features that include rapid heat up of wires, precise cutting of test samples, and inbuilt with cutting wire tension adjustment, and a strong rugged base.
Features of Presto hot wire bottle cutter
When testing the structural integrity of PET bottles, it is important to consider the structural integrity of PET bottles. Thus, to make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct the quality test on the materials, we at Presto have designed a high-quality hot wire bottle cutter. Below we have listed the features of this quality lab testing equipment.
- Strong and rugged base plate
- Rapid heat-up of wires for sample cutting
- Adjustable fixture to test different size test bottles
- Precise measurement of test sample section weight analysis
- Equipped with Variable Voltage Potentiometer for heat control
- Available in 2-wire and 3-wire configuration
- Digital Display of heating for accuracy and repeatability
- Inbuilt with cutting wire tension adjustment
- Length, Width adjustable clamping mechanism to hold the different sizes of bottles
Technical Specifications of Presto hot wire bottle cutter
- Bottle Neck Holder: 21.74 mm (Other Sizes available on request)
- Heat Control: Variable through Port
- Heating Method: Kanthal Element wire
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- No. of Heating wires: Standard 2
- Maximum Diameter of Bottle: 130 mm**
- Sample Cut length: Adjustable min. 60 mm & Max. 320 mm
- Heating levels: Low, Medium, High
- Heat Monitoring: Digital Display
- Material: Aluminum / Stainless steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright stainless steel for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Dimensions: 800x495x245mm
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily cut the bottles and analyze each and every section of PET bottles
. If you want to conduct a free sample testing session
regarding this quality lab testing instrument
then give us a call at +919210903903
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our experts will instantly assist you regarding the queries you will get with this testing instrument.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like