If you are looking for a high-quality lab testing instrument to test the samples at high temperatures, then we suggest you go with Presto water bath digital model. This is one of the amazing lab testing instruments that is used to test a different set of products and their behavior in hot water. It is widely used in the textile and microbiology industries. Thus, with Presto digital water bath, you will be able to test the samples accurately and test their performance when exposed to high temperatures. This testing instrument is very easy to install. In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about digital water baths and how you can easily install this lab testing instrument with ease. But first, we will discuss brief information about the water bath digital model. So, let us get started.
Table of contents:
What is water bath digital?
When it comes to the durability of the materials, testing the materials in hot water is the key factor that you must consider. This will help to ensure that how materials will react when exposed to hot water. Therefore, we at Presto digital water bath you will be able to test your materials at high temperatures and test the effect of samples when exposed to hot water. In various industries, like the textile, and microbiology industry, the quality heads make use of this lab testing instrument to make sure that their products will be durable enough to withstand the hot water.
This testing instrument designed by the experts at Presto lab testing instruments
will help the manufacturers to test their material effectively in hot water. Users can set the temperature i.e. ambient to 90 degrees Celsius. With its wide tank size of about 220V-230V, single phase, users can easily incubate their samples in hot water. It comes with a speed regulator to maintain the temperature of the water. You can read more about digital water bath testing
and why you should conduct it.
Features of Presto hot water bath digital
There are many features you will get with the use of the Presto hot water bath digital model. This lab testing instrument has been embedded with highly advanced features that include:
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Bright LED display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for the precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
- The equipment is built on a rigid metallic base plate and finished in Autumn Gray & Blue combination painting and bright chrome/ zinc plating to give it a corrosion-resistant finish.
- The instrument comes complete with an instruction Manual and; Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL-approved Labs.
Technical Specifications of Presto digital water bath
- Inner Size: 304*304*355 mm
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Least Count/Resolution: 1ºC
- Power: 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Motor Type: Stirrer Motor
- Motor Capacity: 1/5 HP
- Temperature Range: Up to 90ºC
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to conduct the test using this constant temperature water bath testing instrument. Now, let us focus on the steps to install the water bath digital model.
3 easy steps to install the hot water bath digital model
If you want to conduct the hot water test of products, then you need to install this lab testing instrument properly. Below we have listed the steps to install a hot water bath digital model.
- Remove the packing and place it on a flat surface preferably a concrete shelf.
- The single-phase socket should be near the Digital Water Bath.
- Place the machine at a distance of 1 ft. clear from the wall.
You can easily install this laboratory water bath by following these steps. If you want to conduct a free sample testing session
for this lab testing instrument, then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries and needs.
you may also like