The bursting strength of the material is considered to be one of the important properties of the materials like corrugated boxes, fiberboards and paper boards, etc. Thus, it is important for the manufacturers to test the bursting strength of corrugated boxes, paper boards, fiberboards, etc. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the most amazing lab testing equipment known as the bursting strength tester which is helpful in testing the bursting strength of corrugated boxes with ease. This amazing lab testing instrument is highly useful in determining the bursting strength of paper and its related products effectively.
The digital model of Presto bursting strength tester comes with digital indication of readings and this testing instrument is completely microprocessor based with the original ‘Intel’ chip. With a bright LED display and feather touch controls, it will be easy for the manufacturers to operate this machine and conduct bursting strength tests.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you with information about how digital monitor functions in bursting strength tester functions and for what purpose it will be used. So, let us get started!
Introduction about Presto bursting strength tester
We all know that corrugated boxes are widely used in the paper and packaging industry, to deliver accurate products to customers. Due to their durability, quality strength, and other related factors, these boxes will play a significant role in determining whether or not the box will be suitable for product delivery. The digital bursting strength tester will not only help you to deliver accurate products to the customers but also help to reduce product rejections. It comes with a motor-driven mechanism that will help to increase fluid displacement on the bottom side of the rubber diaphragm at a predetermined pace.
With its easy-to-operate mechanism, you can easily determine the bursting strength of corrugated boxes and make sure that your product will be suitable for delivery to your customers. It comes with a motor-driven mechanism that will increase the fluid displacement on the bottom side of the rubber diaphragm at a predetermined pace. When the bursting strength test
will be completed, then the pressure will automatically decrease and the engine will be turned off after the test will be done. You can read more about the purpose of conducting the bursting strength test
Features of Presto bursting strength tester
Presto bursting strength tester
is one of the widely used lab testing instruments
that will help you to check the quality of boxes by determining their bursting strength. The digital model of this lab testing equipment has been equipped with an advanced set of features that include:
- Digital indication of readings.
- This equipment is completely microprocessor based with the original ‘Intel’ chip.
- TARE facility incorporated.
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value in the memory.
- Bright LED display.
- Feather touch controls.
- Single Push Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using operating wheel
Technical Specifications of Presto bursting strength tester digital
- Pressure Range: 40 Kg/ cm2
- Least Count : 0.1 Kg/cm2
- Display: Digital
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Test fluid: Glycerin
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Standards: ASTM D3786, BS 3137, ISO 2758, ISO 3303-1:2012, ISO 3689-1983, IS – 1060, 1987
With these features and technical specifications, you can easily conduct a bursting strength test
on the materials. Now, let us discuss how the load monitor functions in Presto digital bursting strength tester.
Digital monitor functions embedded in digital bursting strength tester
The Presto bursting strength tester has been embedded with various digital monitor functions that make it easy for the quality heads to conduct the bursting tests. Below we have mentioned different monitor functions in this testing instrument.
- Normal/Peak mode: Select from the front panel with LED indication
- Peak Read Memory: To Recall Last 9 Peak Values with Reset Option
- Peak Detection: Peak Hold can be reset from the reset switch
- TARE Facility (Zero): Digital TARE facility with front panel TARE switch up to Max. Load
- Memory: Non-Volatile EEPROM to save settings
- Configuration Lock: On rear terminals to prevent unauthorized /accidental altering of ranges using front switches
- Power supply: AC ± 15% @ 50/60 Hz.
If you wish to conduct a live FREE sample testing session
for this testing instrument, then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. We will assist you with all your needs and requirements.