Mini cartons are a versatile and popular packaging option for many different types of products. From food to cosmetics, these small boxes can be used to package just about anything. And because they come in such a wide range of sizes, they can be custom-fit to any product. But what if these cartons get compressed during shipping and storage? The products inside it will get damaged easily and lead to loss of customers. To overcome this packaging challenge, we at Presto have designed a high-quality box compression tester mini. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that is used to test the compression strength of mini cartons.
This quality lab testing equipment is used to test the compression strength of mini cartons and ensure that they will not get compressed while shipping. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss the compression strength of mini cartons and ensure that quality materials will be delivered. But before that, we will discuss the benefits of using mini cartons in packaging.
What are the benefits of using mini cartons in packaging?
When it comes to packaging, mini cartons have a lot of advantages. For one, they're lightweight and easy to handle, which makes them ideal for packaging delicate items. They're also stackable, so you can easily store them when not in use. Another benefit of using mini cartons is that they can help you save on shipping costs. They're small enough to fit into smaller boxes, which means you won't have to pay for excess shipping fees. Plus, their size makes them perfect for packaging multiple items together, which can further reduce your shipping costs.
There are several factors that will be associated with the quality of these mini cartons. From checking bursting strength
to box compression strength
, there are various factors to be taken care of while using these mono cartons. As a corrugated box manufacturer, you can easily make use of Presto Lab Testing Instruments
to check different factors of the cartons and ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers.
Presto box compression tester mini has been designed to evaluate the compression strength of mono cartons. If the corrugated boxes will be weak then they will get punctured easily. Let us discuss how the Presto box compression tester mini will be useful in testing the quality of your compression boxes. Now, let us discuss more box compression tester mini.
All about Presto Box compression tester
Presto has designed a high-quality box compression tester mini that will easily evaluate the compression strength of Mini cartons or printed Duplex cartons to resist external compression loads during transit and storage. This lab testing instrument comes with the provision of a faster speed for approaching and returning to the top of the specimen. It has been made in accordance with industry standards that include ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, and JIS Z0212.
This lab testing instrument plays a very important role in determining the quality of boxes delivered. Below we have listed the benefits of using this quality lab testing equipment.
- By using this quality box compression tester, one can easily conduct compression strength tests on the materials and ensure that quality materials will be delivered.
- By testing the box compression strength, one can easily test the quality of the boxes and ensure that their boxes will not get collapsed during shipping and storage.
- The box compression testing instrument is easy to operate and thus, gives accurate testing results of the compression forces.
- When you make use of a box compression tester, you can easily test the compression strength of boxes and improve their quality.
You can read more about the benefits of a box compression tester
. Now, let us discuss brief information about the features and technical specifications of the Presto box compression tester mini.
Features of Presto box compression tester mini
This high-quality lab testing equipment has been made in accordance with industry standards that will give highly accurate testing results every time. Below we have listed the features.
- Inbuilt calibration facility
- Direct Digital Readout of Compression Strength and Deflection
- Provision of faster speed for approach and return to the top of the specimen
- Sophisticated electronic controls for precision and easy operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Over travel protection
- Overload Protection
Technical Specifications of Presto box compression tester mini
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load)
- Load cell Capacity: 100 kgf
- Least count: 100 g /0.1 kgf
- Platform Size: 250 *250 mm
- The maximum Sample size that can be tested: is 200*200 mm
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Power supply 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct box compression tests
on the materials. You can read more on this ASTM D4169 Compression Testing Machine
. You can even take a FREE SAMPLE TESTING
session of this testing equipment by calling +91 9210903903
or emailing us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like