Are you tired of receiving damaged packages? Do you want to ensure that your products arrive intact and in perfect condition for your customers? If so, then packaging testing is a crucial step in the delivery process. We at Presto have designed high-quality paper & packaging testing instruments that will help you to test the packaging quality of materials and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
Our packaging testing instruments are designed as per industry standards and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. Presto is a leading paper & packaging testing instruments manufacturer and offers the best price for them. In this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about Presto packaging testing equipment and how our lab testing equipment will benefit the packaging industry. So, let us get started!
Importance of conducting package testing before delivery
When it comes to the safety of your product, packaging is just as important as the product itself. That's why packaging testing is essential in ensuring that your product arrives safely at its destination.
When products are shipped, they are often subjected to a variety of conditions that can damage or even destroy them. Packaging testing can help to identify potential problems so that they can be corrected before the product is shipped. This can save money and prevent customer dissatisfaction. In addition to safety, packaging testing can also improve the appearance of products. Products that are well-packaged are more likely to be noticed by customers and generate positive word-of-mouth.
Now, let us discuss the different types of packaging testing instruments that one must use in the packaging industry.
Different packaging testing instruments that one must use in the packaging industry
There are a variety of packaging testing instruments available on the market, each designed to test different aspects of packaging. But, we at Presto being Asia’s No.1 lab testing instruments manufacturer
has designed a series of quality laboratory testing equipment
that works well to test the packaging needs of different manufacturers.
Below we have listed different packaging testing instruments that one must use in the packaging industry.
- Box compression tester: Presto box compression tester is one of the highly advanced lab testing equipment that is used to test the compression strength of boxes so that they do not get crushed or compressed during shipping. This quality testing equipment will easily measure the box compression strength (BCT), shape change and stacking capability of cartons, beehive crates, paper tanks, paper cases etc. It can be designed to evaluate the compression strength of boxes and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment:
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Over travel protection
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Available in Computerized model also
- Available in various platform sizes and Load Cell Capacity
- Optional Printer Facility
- Type: Compression
- Capacity: 500 Kgf
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load).
- Least Count: 200 gm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test Platform Size: 450 * 450 mm
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Motor: 1 HP Three Phase, 1350 rpm
- Standard: ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, and JIS Z0212
- Bursting strength tester: This is one of the high-quality testing equipment that works well to test the bursting strength of the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers. This high-quality testing equipment can be used to accurately determine the bursting strength of paper, corrugated cardboard, carton box, cardboard, leather, cloth or synthetic leather. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
- Digital indication of readings.
- This equipment is completely microprocessor based with the original ‘Intel’ chip.
- TARE facility incorporated.
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value in the memory.
- Bright LED display.
- Feather touch controls.
- Single Push Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case the specimen is tightened uniformly using the operating wheel
- Pressure Range: 40 Kg/ cm2
- Least Count: 0.1 Kg/cm2
- Display: Digital
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Test fluid: Glycerin
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Standards: ASTM D3786, BS 3137, ISO 2758, ISO 3303-1:2012, ISO 3689-1983, IS – 1060, 1987
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can accurately test the bursting strength of the materials and deliver quality boxes.
- Scuff Resistance Tester: Presto scuff resistance tester is another high-quality lab testing equipment that will measure the scuff resistance of the materials like printed labels, and general printed materials. It is designed and produced according to ASTM Standards and measures the number of double strokes required to cause Fuzz (distortion of appearance) and Peel (actual rupture of the surface).
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
- Motorized Weight arrangement on the plunger for noise-free working
- Highly accurate test results under uniform load and specified diameter.
- Uniform load by weights on test sample for evenness in testing
- Provision of a Set number of counts through a Digital Preset Counter
- Firm hold of test specimen by circular clips/clamps
- Motorized Geared system for scuff movement
- Digital Presettable counters up to 9999 counts
- Highly accurate and precise results under uniform load and rubbing clamp movement
- Accurate rpm of rotating discs using synchronous motor
- User-friendly electronic controls and ergonomically designed feature
- Specimen Size: 48mm & 120mm
- Weight on Sample: 1psi + 1psi separate weights provided
- Controls: Digital Preset Cycle counter.
- No. of Cycles: 0 – 9999.
- Counter 4- digit Digital Preset type
- Least Count of Counter: 1
- Rotational Speed 60 rpm
- Lower Motor capacity ¼ HP
- Display: Digital (LCD)
- Safety Lock: Yes (with upper clamp)
- Sample Preparation templates: 3
- Paint: Powder coated & Chrome finished
- Input Power: 220 Volts, 50Hz, single phase supply.
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can accurately test the packaging materials efficiently and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
Packaging testing is an essential part of the process to safely deliver products. It helps ensure that packages are strong enough to withstand the rigours of travel, as well as ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
By investing in quality packaging testing instruments
, manufacturers can guarantee their products arrive at their destination safely. If you want a free sample testing session for the use of this quality testing equipment
, then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like