When it comes to packaging, corrugated boxes play a significant role in delivering products accurately to customers. They have been made of layers that make them ideal for packaging heavy or fragile items. In addition, corrugated boxes are easy to assemble and can be customized to fit any product. As a result, they are a popular choice for businesses that need to ensure their products arrive safely at their destination. But do you know that testing the compression strength of corrugated boxes is a necessity so that the box will not get compressed during shipping or rough handling? Thus, with the Presto box compression tester, it will be easy for you to test the compression strength of corrugated boxes with ease. This lab testing instrument plays a significant role in the paper and packaging industry as with the help of this compression tester, you can easily quantify the maximum load a machine can take.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss brief information about box compression tester and its role in the packaging industry. So, let us get started!
Avoid product damages due to compressed boxes by testing with a box compression tester
Corrugated boxes are extensively used in the packaging industry because of their high strength and durability. The design of a corrugated box is very important in order to protect the product from damage during transit. Box compression strength is one of the most important factors that should be considered while testing the box for its quality. The amount of force required to crush the box can give an indication of its strength. A well-designed corrugated box will ensure that the product is safe from damage during transit.
Presto Testing Instruments
is a leading manufacturer of box compression testers
and helps to evaluate the strength of boxes with ease. The digital model of the box compression tester will quantify the quality of boxes and determine the maximum load a box can withstand till it gets deformed. Thus, by using the Presto box compression tester, it will be easy for you to determine whether the box is suitable for delivery or not.
Features of Presto box compression tester
The Presto box compression tester provides you with an accurate analysis of load for corrugated boxes, cartons, fiberboards, and other related products. This lab testing equipment is highly useful for those who are working in the corrugated manufacturing industry.
To ease your work of box compression testing, we at Presto have engraved several features in this lab testing instrument. You can read about the features of this lab testing equipment below.
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Over travel protection
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
This testing instrument will also be provided in a computerized model. You can view the box compression tester computerized
model. Now, let us focus on the technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Technical Specifications of Presto box compression tester
- Type: Compression
- Capacity: 500 Kgf
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load).
- Least Count: 200 gm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test Platform Size : 450 * 450 mm
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Motor: 1 HP Three Phase, 1350 rpm
- Standard: ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, and JIS Z0212.
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to test the compression strength of boxes
with ease. You can also read about how compressed boxes can affect your company’s reputation
and how the Presto box compression tester will help to overcome this problem.
Now, let us discuss the top 4 advantages of using the Presto box compression tester.
Top 4 advantages you will get with Presto box compression tester
The Presto Box Compression Tester has been uniquely designed to test the compression strength of boxes with ease. It comes with high-quality features that make it easy for the manufacturers to test the compression strength of corrugated cardboard boxes, paperboard boxes, and cartons.
This box compression testing machine is simple to operate with high-end features. The digital display provides accurate results within seconds. The company provides a one-year warranty on this product.
Below we have listed the advantages you will get with the Presto box compression tester.
- The Presto box compression tester is easy to operate and comes with handy features so that you will get accurate testing results.
- With Presto, we will help you to add the customizations to the machine according to your needs and requirements. From different-sized compression plates to different load cell capacities, we will easily make sure you get the best technical specifications according to your choice.
- This testing instrument has been designed in accordance with industrial standards which makes it easy for you to conduct the test.
- This box compression testing instrument will help you to determine the resistance of the package against compression, deformation, and much more.