When you’re designing a corrugated box, it’s important to make sure that the box can withstand the rigors of being dropped and handled during transit. To ensure that your product will reach its destination safely, a drop-strength tester can be used to simulate the forces that your package would experience in real-world conditions. Presto is the leading drop strength tester manufacturer in India and offers different models of this quality lab testing instrument. Our high-quality drop-strength tester is used to ensure that the package delivered will be of high quality.
This quality lab testing equipment is used to ascertain the transport worthiness of corrugated boxes, solid fiber boxes, and shipping containers. In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the benefits of using a drop-strength tester during the development of corrugated boxes. But first, let us discuss about brief information about the Presto drop strength tester.
All about Presto drop strength tester
When it comes to corrugated box development, drop testers play an important role in ensuring that your products can withstand the rigors of shipping and handling. Presto being, Asia’s leading drop tester manufacturer will allow manufacturers in testing the dropping ability of the boxes and ensures that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
The manual model of the drop strength tester
has been designed to test the dropping ability of the boxes to ascertain the transport worthiness of the packages with ease. Users can ensure that the products delivered will be strong and sturdy and provide you with the best testing results. You can read more on the importance of drop strength testers
in the packaging industry. It has been embedded with high-end features that make it easy for manufacturers to conduct drop-strength tests on the materials.
Features of Presto drop strength tester
The Presto drop testing equipment has been designed with high-end features that make it easy for the manufacturers to test the dropping ability of the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered. Below we have listed the top features of the Presto drop strength tester that you should know about.
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Hand-held mechanism
- Drop height with adjustable clamp
These are the features you will get with the Presto drop strength tester. Now, let us focus on the technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Technical specifications of Presto drop strength tester
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50 kg.
- Minimum Drop Height: 750mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device
With these high-end features and technical specifications, you can easily test the dropping ability
of the materials. Now, let us discuss the top 5 advantages of using a drop tester in corrugated box development
Top 5 advantages of using drop tester in corrugated box development
When it comes to developing corrugated boxes, drop testers can provide a number of benefits. For one, they can help ensure that your boxes are able to withstand the rigors of shipping and handling.
It can also help improve the efficiency of your corrugated box development process. By helping you identify potential problems early on, drop testers can save you time and money in the long run by improving the quality of your boxes.
Below we have listed the top 5 advantages of using Presto drop strength tester in corrugated box development:
- Ensuring Product Safety : When it comes to product development, one of the most important considerations is ensuring that products are safe. This is especially true for corrugated box manufacturers when the box contains fragile items. Drop testers simulate the conditions that a product may experience during shipping or other types of handling. By subjecting products to controlled drops, drop testers can help companies determine if their products can withstand the rigors of real-world use. Presto high-quality drop strength tester is highly useful in delivering high-quality of boxes with high durability against higher drops.
- Measuring Structural Integrity : Structural integrity is directly related to product durability. If the box is highly durable then it will be able to withstand the drop impact properly. This is important because it can give you an idea of how the box will perform in real-world conditions. Drop strength tester will help the paper & packaging manufacturers in determining the structural integrity of the products with ease.
- Decrease damage to products : In the corrugated box industry, testing the resistance of boxes against higher drops is an important part of product manufacturing. When the boxes will be tested against higher drops, then users will be able to decrease the product damage during transit. Manufacturers will be able to identify the weak points present in the product and assess the product's durability.
- Assess weak points : The manufacturers will be able to assess the weak points present in the product with the use of a drop testing instrument. By using this quality lab testing equipment users will be able to visualize the impact of free falls on packages. The sample can be tested from different angles and can be dropped from different drop heights. This will ensure the users detect their weak points and determine the accuracy of test results.
Overall, using drop testers during corrugated box development can save you time and money in the long run. By ensuring that your box is strong and durable, you can avoid costly mistakes down the road.
Here, we have discussed the importance of using drop testers in corrugated box development. Drop testing
is a key parameter for testing the performance of boxes against higher drops. If you want to take a free sample testing session
for the use of Presto drop tester
in your industry, then give us a call at +91 9210903903
or email us at email@example.com
. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and requirements.
Author : -Gaurav Malhotra
you may also like