Paper and its related products are widely used in the packaging industry to deliver items accurately to customers. These products will undergo various quality tests that will help the manufacturers to ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers. Bursting strength is considered to be an essential factor that needed to be taken care of while selecting the paper related materials in your packaging firm. To conduct this test accurately, we at Presto have designed high quality bursting strength testing instrument digital model. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that is used in the paper and packaging industry to test the bursting strength of boxes, cardboard, fiberboard, and fabrics and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
Bursting strength is an important property to consider when selecting materials for packaging or other applications. For instance, you can use a material with high bursting strength for packaging products that are fragile or need to withstand high pressures. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the top 3 reasons that indicate you need a bursting strength tester for your packaging firm. We will also discuss the importance of testing the bursting strength of paper-related products. So, let us get started!
Why is it important to test the bursting strength of paper products?
When it comes to accurately shipping and transporting products to customers, then it is important for paper and packaging manufacturers to test the reliability of their products so that they will not get damaged during this process. This is the reason that packaging manufacturers will make sure that their materials will undergo different quality tests.
The bursting strength test
is one of the major quality tests that will help the manufacturers to ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. Thus, we at Presto are considered to be a top bursting strength tester manufacturer in India
and provide this high-quality lab testing instrument
embedded with high-end features.
The digital bursting strength tester
is widely used to determine the bursting strength of cardboard and other related materials so that manufacturers will be able to deliver error-free products to your customers. Users can easily operate this lab testing equipment accurately with a single push button and get a digital indication of readings displayed. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this quality lab testing equipment
Features of Presto digital bursting strength tester
The Presto bursting strength tester digital model has been made to provide accuracy in accordance with industrial standards that includes ASTM D3786, BS 3137, ISO 2758, ISO 3303-1:2012, ISO 3689-1983, IS – 1060, 1987. This will ensure accuracy in test results. Below we have listed the features of this quality lab testing equipment.
- Digital indication of readings
- This equipment is completely microprocessor based with the original ‘Intel chip
- TARE facility incorporated
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value in the memory
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Single Push Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case the specimen is tightened uniformly using the operating wheel
Technical Specifications of Presto bursting strength tester
- Pressure Range: 40 Kg/ cm2
- Least Count : 0.1 Kg/cm2
- Display: Digital
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Test fluid: Glycerin
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase
- Peak Hold Facility: Yes
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Standards: ASTM D3786, BS 3137, ISO 2758, ISO 3303-1:2012, ISO 3689-1983, IS – 1060, 1987
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct bursting strength tests
on the materials. Now, let us discuss the top 3 advantages of using the Presto bursting strength tester digital
model in the packaging industry.
Top 3 benefits of using Presto bursting strength tester in packaging
It is essential to test the bursting strength of paper products before they will be used by the customers. Testing the bursting strength of the material will help the manufacturers to get ensured the quality of materials delivered. Below we have listed the top 3 benefits of a bursting strength tester in your packaging firm.
- By conducting bursting strength tests on the materials like cardboard, fiberboards, and many more related products one can easily ensure that quality material will be delivered to the customer with ease.
- Bursting strength indicates the durability and sturdiness of paper products against bursting forces. This will help the manufacturers of paper and packaging firms to gain confidence in their products by delivering quality products to the customers.
- Testing the bursting strength of various packaging materials will help the manufacturers of the packaging industry to reduce unfortunate errors that will occur in the product during shipping and transportation.
These are the top 3 benefits you will get with the use of this quality lab testing instrument in the packaging industry. You can also read more about the benefits of testing corrugated box bursting strength
with the help of this quality lab testing equipment. We at Presto offer different models of this quality lab testing instrument
. You can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at email@example.com
to know more about the models of this quality burst testing machine
. You can even take a FREE sample testing session
by booking an appointment with our technical experts through a call.